12: Blossom

Dylan gets out of the car, running towards his cousin Xi Ze, who is equally as excited to see him

 Dylan gets out of the car, running towards his cousin Xi Ze, who is equally as excited to see him. They hug each other for a long time, tears in their eyes, having not seen each other since the death of Dylan's mother, 7 years ago. Standing behind Xi Ze, is petite young woman with short black hair and very kind eyes. She waves at Yue and smiles brightly at her. Yue waves back walking towards her.

'Hi my name is Shen Yue, Dylan's girlfriend, nice to meet you.'

'Hi I'm Li Jia Qi. It's so nice to meet you too. Oh my goodness you are so pretty.'

Yue blushes looking down, smiling.

'Thank you.' She answers shyly.

Jia loops her hand through Yue's arm and says,

'I have a feeling you and I are going to be best friends.'

Yue's heart swells in size. Jia's energy is so warm and inviting, that she finds herself looking forward to the prospect of them being best friends. They walk towards the guys, who are now cracking jokes with each other.

'Dude, I've obviously grew up to be more Shuai than you.' Laughs Xi Ze.

'No you only wish you were more Shuai than me.' Dylan counters, laughing as well.

The girls roll their eyes, beaming hard, as they watch the boys tease each other.

'He Di, I would like you to meet my girlfriend Jia.'

'Hi Jia, good to meet you. Xi Ze this is my girlfriend Yue.'

'Hi Yue, nice to meet you.' Smiles Xi Ze.

'Xi Ze, lets show them to their room, you guys must be hungry, we went fishing this morning and managed to get some beautiful crabs, mussels, oysters, lobster,and shrimp. Xi Ze is great at making seafood, so we will have dinner under the stars, overlooking the ocean. How does that sound?'

'Everything you have said sounds amazing.' Says Yue gleefully.

'Yes I'm also in.' Adds Dylan joyfully, putting his arm around Yue's shoulder.

'Okay let me help you with your bags.' Says Xi Ze.

Yue looks up at the house and says to Dylan,

'Wow this house is stunning'

'Welcome home baby.' He replies leaning down to peck her on the lips.

' He replies leaning down to peck her on the lips