the scansed

it's a strange word, if you think about it.

in actual fact, it's simple.
a place with a shiny, black marbled floor and large, heavy wooden doors with a regal effect to it.

the glass of the scansed is tinted in a dark green colour and has a long fleet of green marbled stairs that lead up to seven other marbled floors.

on the first floor, it's simply just an overly large expanse of black

on the second floor, there's about 25 bedrooms and bathrooms which are always in a good condition, thanks to the matrons who spend their lives cleaning up and making sure it's always tidy.

the third floor has a crystal box with a shiny blue orb that rests on a rich piece of navy velvet.

any area around the box was illuminated with a bright, yet soft tinge of blue light.

the orb was called azura, and it could only be unlocked by the leader of quartzia herself, or by the people xe allows.

the fourth floor has many doors that lead to different rooms.

the rooms vary according to the person who enters them

however, if the person wishes to take a close one with them, it is possible for them to see the same thing.

the fourth floor is made to lead you to your brain's destination.
the key belongs to shadow.

floor five.
floor five?
think about it.
five is orange, like many uncomfortable songs.
you'll learn.

floor 6 was probably the best.
it was a massive room with led lights framing the edge of the ceiling.
it was the safest place in quartzia.

and then obviously, the last floor.
nobody dared to visit the seventh floor.
and nobody knew who built it in the first place.