musical rexaxes

(listen to the song while reading, it's what i felt while writing the chapter and i hope that by chance, you can feel the song too.  i know that the story is short n stuff and if you can't listen to the full song during the chapter, i insist you wait until the song is complete..or not, do what you want i guess)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my first musical rexaxe was complete.

i walked out of the scansed with a small smile on my face.  i could still hear bandito by twenty one pilots playing from the sky, almost like the song was wind swirling around me in light darkness.  it was calming but sad and nostalgic. 

it reminded me of when my friends and i were trapped in dema, and how successful our escape from the bishops was.

this feeling reminded me of the permanent metallic taste in my mouth, of the blood-soaked concrete that laid under my feet while i was sitting on my own in that cold, damp cell.

the bright, blinding magenta that'd fill my eyes whenever i heard my best friends screaming from their wards, probably being tortured by nicholas and the other bishops.

i was glad that it was over, but i missed the feeling.

the memories that came with it.
and a small bit of me wanted to run back into the scansed and perform yet another musical rexaxe, just so i can relive those two years again.

(might finish another chapter by the end of today explaining this one)

(stay safe, i love you all.)