appreciation

"look at that," sighed the brunette, pointing towards the ocean.

it looked pretty much normal to the ocean-blue eyed blonde next to her.

"reminds me of someone," mumbled ruby, twiddling her thumbs.

rachel gazed up at her friend with a knowing smile.

"mhm, i know."

"best thing that happened to me, wasn't it?" asked ruby, smiling wistfully to herself.

"indeed, i never saw you that happy before, but it's gonna be alright, i promise," assured the tall blonde girl.

"i hope so, i really do."

"it's gonna be okay, you'll find your way around, and i'll be there for you, always, just like how i promised in first grade."

"thank you so much, really," said ruby, a solemn tone in her voice.

reassurance was always something she needed, and rachel was always good at giving it.

"you're a really good friend, i don't deserve you."

she knew it was true, she had many friends who were more intelligent, more warm at heart, and so much better than herself, so she loved them with all she had, hoping they'd catch on and accept her love as payback for all they've done for her.

sometimes you have to appreciate the people in your life, no matter what.
she had many names to mention, but it'd take way too long to name them all.

for now, ruby allison breezer was happy, and she felt at ease for once in her life.

she loved her friends
and hoped to god that they loved her just as much as she did.

(a/n:) my leg was shaking so hard while writing this jfc
also:
gothiccial
nowimtakenbysleep
1-800-justdie
-_-daddy_longlegs-_-
iam_justa_ghost
Ari_XOXO13

i appreciate you guys so much you have zero clue rn shjdjskskkxks
also, all my characters are based on either real people or cringy ocs from 2018