alrighty aphrodite

ruby was on a camp that her mother sent her to in order to 'stop her from being gay', and was forced to be with the one girl who she thought was a good person at one stage.

but it turns out, that wasn't the case
all those 11:11 wishes she made about aphrodite never leaving her side was coming true, but she really couldn't do much now that she's changed so much since the first time they met.

"be careful what you wish for next time, dollface," she heard ree whisper in her ear, but she brushed her off.

aphrodite was already running across he damp sand of the beach with her close friends, her undeniably pretty and wavy dark blonde hair floating after her.

ruby was walking with her friend rosie, who she leant her head against as some type of support.

"look at her," murmured the brunette.

the girl with two toned hair looked at the taller girl leaning on her and sighed heavily.

"one day you're gonna have to forget about her," she explained calmly, brushing her fringe out of her face

"i guess so, but it's kinda hard, don't you think?"

silence.

"but still, think about it ruby, there's no use dwelling on something that's not gonna benefit you in the future, everyone thinks you should let her go too,"

ruby lifted her head off rosie's shoulder and glanced over to the pale, blue-eyed blonde in front of them who was kicking the salty water of the ocean, splashing water all over somebody's sandcastle.

that was torturous to watch
who knows how long that could've taken to make?

'if the ocean's not enough, nor am i'
thought ruby, smiling properly for the first time that day.

she ran and pulled rosie into the seawater with her, giggling manically, then picked up a perfect piece of coral, only to lay it neatly in her friend's hair.

"thats better," smiled ruby, earning a poke to her ribs from the shorter girl.

she took one last glance at the flawless, pale skinned girl before muttering to herself,

'well alrighty aphrodite, go whip that red for other eyes'

at least she felt content for this moment.

she was walking on the beachfront with her best friend, and wouldn't want her life to be any different from this.

OK BUT MY WRITING IS ACTUALLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK
ANYWHORE I LOVE YOU GUYS, STAY SAFE, ALRIGHT?
but fr fr what is this shit iiii-