removal

shahira was infuriated.

"platinum, what did you fucking do to her?"

"none of your concerns," she replied back.

"tell me what you did to her, you bitch," spat shahira, catching the material of ree's shirt in her fist.

"okay, first of all, chill out, i didn't possess her, no need to get mad over the fact that i made her a jestil-" ree was cut off from her sentence as shahira threw a clean punch to the sixteen year old female's face.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD, I HOPE YOU DIE AND ROT IN HELL," screamed shahira, tears running down her face.  her side fringe was stuck to her face with sweat and tears right now, and her cheeks were reddened in anger but she couldn't care less.

she took out her phone and dialed sienna, who picked up almost immediately.

"hey, what's up?" asked sienna.

"th-platinum jestiled ruby a-and i don't know how to get her back," sputtered the young teenager.

"hey, HEY KEIRA GET UP WE NEED TO GO!" shouted sienna to her twin sister, who groaned loud enough to hear through the call.

"please hurry up, i punched the butt-pain right now and she's lying on the damn floor, ruby is sitting down, probably dissociating and it doesn't look good," rambled shahira, before she ended the call quickly.

"how the actual fuck do i do this," she mumbled, grabbing ruby's hand and examining the bite mark that ree left on her arm. 

"jesus christ what kinda knives do you have in that filthy mouth of yours, huh?" she asked the unmoving demon-spawn lying on the ground.

it wasn't long before sienna and keira pitched up in matching black hoodies and denim skinny jeans.

"oh my-" gasped keira, looking at her sister, then back at shahira.

"is she alright?" asked sienna.

"no, you fucking dumbass, her eyes are white, how is that normal?  how on earth is that alright?"

"i thought you knew how to deal with this stuff, sienna," said keira, looking at her sister suspiciously.

"yeah, but like, i don't know how this confusing child over here is gonna react to what i do, she's pretty unpredictable," stated sienna, matter-of-factly.

"okay, you have a point," admitted keira, looking at shahira now.

"i know her super well, don't worry, just ask me what you need, and i'll help you with the amount of information i have about her," shahira explained.

(oh how i love referring to her as a weeb hahahahaha)

sienna lowered herself to ruby's level, then placed one hand on her stomach. and one on her left arm.

suddenly, she squeezed it hard, piercing her skin with her nails and allowing a blue, neon colored smoke to leave the moon-shaped holes in her skin.

her eye color was shifting from white, to brown, to white, to red, to blue, to white, to hazel, to brown, to green, then back to brown, sienna let go of her arm, letting blue fluid run down her arms.

"now what?" asked shahira, genuinely perplexed.

"now we wait for her to open her eyes," smiled sienna.

the three girls were waiting patiently for ruby to gain consciousness again, and when she opened her eyes, they were a light hazel-green color, somewhat like her fathers.

"holy shit that really fucking suits her," said a familiar voice.

"get the fuck out right now," groaned the three girls, turning back to tend to the ex-jestile.

"she's okay," said keira, checking ruby's pulse with her index and middle finger on her neck.