wavy

ruby stumbled into the scansed with a wild but lost look in her deep brown eyes.

she was alone in the scansed today, drunk and high after 6 bottles of vodka and 3 grams of lemon haze.

why did she do it?
simple.
she wanted to die, but instead, she came back to life on the night of her funeral.
god knows how it happened, but it did, and she wasn't impressed,

in her drunk state, she was too tired to go upstairs, so she stayed on the first floor, sliding across the shiny marble in her black knee-high socks.

her new airpods were in her ears, and her playlist was on shuffle

since she was alone and already half wasted, she decided to fuck around in the scansed.

she glided along the floor and skated across in her socks, smiling through tears which she didn't know the cause of.

after a few minutes of whatever the hell she was doing, she fell onto the marble with a thud, then broke out into cute little bursts of giggles.

"i'm lonely, i'm so lonely," she sang, then dropped to the floor blissfully.

suddenly, without any warning, the two heavy doors of the scansed were pushed open, and the visitor was surprised to see ruby in such a vulnerable state.

rosie blinked at the sight in front of her eyes.  it wasn't exactly normal to see your morail (IM NOT SORRY) lying on the floor in a drunk state, wearing no pants, but instead just fucking knee socks and a t-shirt with a bright green house printed on the front.

'goddamned kinnie,' she thought to herself

"ruby are you on drugs?" asked rosie, slowly walking towards the giggling female.

"no duhhhhhh!" laughed ruby, pulling rosie next to her on the floor, "sing with me, flower."

flower?  that was new. ruby never called rosie that before, but she blamed it on the high state the brunette was in.

the taller girl started singing with a sweet smile on her face,"ring-a-ring-a ros-ie, a pocket full of posies!"

it sounded pretty much innocent when she was singing it, as she was oblivious to the real meaning of the song.

"a-tish-hoo, a-tish-hoo, we all fall down," rosie trailed off at the end of the song.

"you're so good at singing," complimented ruby, leaning closer to rosie, only to give her a massive hug that ended up with ruby laying heavily against rosie's smaller figure.

"breezer, you're going to suffocate me, get the fuck off," muttered roseangeline.

with another giggle, ruby shook her head and stayed laying on top of her friend, who eventually gave in and started messing up ruby's straightened hair.

ruby sighed contentedly, snuggling up even closer to her friend, and rosie swore that the brunette fell asleep in less than a second.

the cotton candy-haired girl (i'm fucking crying while writing this please have mercy) decided to not be the asshole who leaves her friend to sleep on the floor, and lifted ruby up bridal-style. she walked with her to the closest floor with a bed, and placed the tired girl on one of the comfortable, regal looking beds.

"good night, drunkass bitch," she murmured fondly, before opening the door of the bedroom again.

"thank you, flower," replied ruby softly, then the door closed and the drunk girl fell asleep with a small smile playing on her face.