Chapter 2: Welcome to Azur Lane

(Still on Laffey's boat)

Laffey:Commander wake up. Were almost there.*Laffey says while shaking your arm*

Y/N:*takes headphones off* Ok thanks Laffey. Wait whos driving this boat?

Laffey: These guys *points to a manjuu* There cute.

(Author:Correct me if im wrong. K guys)

As me and Laffey make it to the dock I heard someone calling my name.

???:Y/N!

Y/N:*looks at the dock* yes thats me! (I say to a small girl with green hair,cat ears, and gold eyes.)

(You reach the dock and you and Laffey hop off the boat and is greated by the girl)

???: Hello Commander L/N. Im Akashi. Nice to meet you. *reaches hand out*

Y/N: *You reach out to shake her hand* Nice to meet you to.

Akashi: So shall i give you a tour of Azur Land island, nya.

Y/N: Yes please Ack!

Laffey: *Laffey hops on your back wraps her arms around your neck* Laffey is tired. Im ganna rest with Commander for now.

Y/N: *mind: jeez for a small girl she weights at least 50 pounds* Laffey, please dont scare me like that. And didnt you just get up? *hears a snap from a phone*huh?

Laffey: Zzzz

Akashi: *pulls out a phone* Mewllo police.

Y/N: No wait?!

Akashi: Im just joking. Anyway lets get one with the tour, nya.

Y/N: *sighs* sure lets go.

(Hey guys Author here. Just to say something has anyone spelt Island, Iland before cause I always forget the s. Anyways back to the story)

     -------Timeskip-------
(12:27 Outside Commander's Office)

Akashi: And thats everything you need to know. And if you have any questions ask me.

Y/N: I have a couple. Where do I get ships from?

Akashi: Ah yes. You log on your computer and go to request ships. And you can pick between Destroyers, Battleships, and Aircraft Carriers. But it will cost you wisdom cubes to get. You only have enough to get lets say a destroyer, 2 battleships, and 1 aircraft carrier.

Y/N: *mind: Thats called  foreshadowing* Got it. And 1 more are you staying?

Akashi: No sorry, im just here to explain stuff to you. Ill be back once you unlock me. Bye, nya.

Y/N: O-ok. Bye Akashi. *you wave and see her wave back as she runs to the dock to leave*

Laffey: Bye bye Akashi.

Y/N: Laffey can you let go now please?

Laffey: No.

Y/N: *sighs* Ok lets go into the office.*you say as you go to the commander's office*

When you get their you put Laffey, whos asleep, on the couch and go to your computer

Y/N: Alright lets get some ships.*Opens up computer and orders a destroyer,1 battleships, 1 battlecruiser, and an aircraft carrier.* And it will take in total 24 minutes. Alright then, might as well get some rest.*you say as you go to your bedroom (which is in the same room) and rest for a bit*

   --At an Uknown Location in the Pacific--

???: Ok we got a battleship, a battlecruiser, an aircraft carrier, an-

Akashi: *comes through some doors* Yes. You need me right nya?

???: Yes were picked so load up.

Akashi: Seriously, nya. I just got back. Oh well at least i dont haft to go back alone.

???: Ok so head count. Akashi here. Hood?

Hood: Yes here

Hood: Yes here.

???:Good, Unicorn?

Unicorn: Y-yes here

Unicorn: Y-yes here.

???: And last but not least,????..????! Where is she

????: Here i am sorry.

???: Thats alright but dont let it happen again.

????: Got it.

???: Alright load up.

( Got Chapter 2 done. ???? will be known in Chapter 3. As always i dont own Azur Lane nor Sabaton. Im just a fan of the 2. Thank you for reading and have a beautiful day/night peace)