Chapter 24: Epilogue

It's been two months since Y/N was confessed to by those girls. And since then, him, his fleet, and other country's navies have pushed the Siren all the way back. The last Siren ship fired it's gun, and the world was freed from Sirens, meanwhile Y/N was getting more girls in the process. After a month, he had almost every girl, except for 5.

At Azur Lane island, everyone is celebrating their victory. Right now, everyone is outside having a picnic.

Y/N: *ahem* Can I have everyones attention please?

Everyone looked at Y/N.

Y/N: First, I want to thank all of you. For staying with me, helping me and the world, and for saving it to. Secondly, since we are celebrating. I've decided to have something done. Oklahoma, can you go get the papers? There in a box in the cafeteria.

Oklahoma: Sure. *leaves*

Y/N: Also, I have something to say after we get the final five ships.

Everyone started mumbling and talking about it.

Y/N: Finally, we are having a certain heavy metal band coming there. And we are having other commanders there.

Yamashiro: Nya? More commanders?

Y/N: Yup. They'll be 'there' around 5:00pm. Right now its..*checks watch* 2:00pm. We have a stage re-

San Diego: Stage!?!?

Everyone: Uh-Oh.

Y/N: I'll see about it San Diego. But if they say no, then you can do it after.

San Diego: Yay!

Y/N: *sees Oklahoma* Here, I'll take half. Help me hand them out. *takes half of the papers*

Oklahoma: Thanks. *starts handing them out*

Bismarck: What is this?

Y/N: *handing them out* Well, while me and Okie were looking around the island. We found an abandoned pirate shipwreck. And we found a map, containing hidden stuff.

Oklahoma: *handing them out* We have been going over the map, managed to make print outs. And please, don't mess them up.

Y/N: *handing out* Hey Okie, when are the new ships soppost to be here?

Okie: At 2:10.

Y/N: Ok. Hey Bismarck, can you hand these out?

Bismarck: *puts her paper in her pocket* Sure. *gets up, and takes the papers from Y/N*

Y/N: Make sure everyone gets one. Bye. *leaves*

Bismarck: Ok, and bye. *starts handing them out*

As soon as Y/N gets to the docks, he sees the ship pulling up.

Y/N: *gets to the boat* Ok, let's see who we got.

The first girl steps off.

???: Ke Ke Ke. If you were able to find me then you are also a user of the force, no? Im...

 If you were able to find me then you are also a user of the force, no? Im