Chapter 9: Quiet before the...

(Thanks for 1k reads. Really appreciate it.)

(Words from Y/N's diary)
Page 16- We came out victorious in our recent battle against the Sirens. We've pushed them back and then they tried to attack Los Angeles but that costed them a carrier, a battleship, and 3 destroyers. Most commanders report that they won there battles....most of them. By now the Sirens control Midway, Guam, the Philippine islands, and most of the Southeast Asian islands. Some commanders who enter past these points have gone missing or turn up....dead. But if we take control over Midway we can control some more of the Pacific. Thats all for now.

Y/N and his fleet make it back to the island. And all of his ships pull into the dock.

Y/N: *hopes off the USS Oklahoma* Alright, lets meet at the beginning of the dock.

Everyone: Kay.

Y/N: *sees Akashi helping Laffey walk* Laffey! *runs over to Laffey* You ok?

Laffey: Laffey is fine, just tired.

Y/N: Shes still the same.

Akashi: A shell hit her near her feet, luckly it hit a non vital area.

Y/N: Thanks nice.

Z23: Laffey!

Z23 and Unicorn was running and both hugged Laffey.

Z23: Thank goodness your ok. You were passed out, and we thought something really bad happened to you.

Unicorn: Please dont scare us like that.

Laffey: *hugs back* Laffey is fine.

Y/N: Glad your ok Laffey. Akashi can you geuss how long it will take for Laffey to recover?

Akashi: For me, it'll take 3-4 days.
Y/N: Good. Laffey after you get out you will rest for a week.

Laffey: Laffey will not.

Z23: Laffey!

Unicorn: But why?

Y/N: Laffey. Listen i know you want to get with us as soon as possible, but I want you to rest. Please do it for me, for all of us.

Laffey: ....Ok.

Y/N: Dont worry. Z23, Unicorn, I want yall to care for Laffey.

Z23 & Unicorn: Really?!

Z23: Thank you Y/N.

Unicorn: Yes, thanks you.

Y/N: No problem. Oh ya Z23 can  you get "that".

Z23: That? Oh ya. Ill be right back.

Nevada: What did you recover?

Y/N: That. *points to the board that Z23 was carrying*

Z23: I-Its a little heavy. *brings it to Y/N* Here.

Y/N: Thanks Zed. *Takes the board and shows everyone*

Roon: It says 'Thinker' on it.

Y/N: Yes, 'Thinker' was the one that attacked San Diego.

Some of then looked down.

Y/N: Were ganna hang this up on one of yalls ship.

Then all of the girl's eyes sparked up.

The girl: *mind: I want it.*

Y/N: *mind: Oh sh*t.*

Timeskip-7:38pm- After dinner Y/N and Oklahoma went to his office to start on 2 inches of paper work.