Chapter 4: Surprise

(This story is brought to you by chibi Oklahoma. Stay Happy,Stay Positive)

Y/N is currently walking Oklahoma around and showing her where everything is.

  ---Market near the Beach---

Y/N: And lastly, heres the market.

Oklahoma: Thanks for showing me around Y/N. I really do appreciate it.

Y/N: No problem Oklahoma.

Oklahoma then notices Akashi at her store

Oklahoma: Hey theres Akashi's store lets check it out.

Y/N: Sure, lets go.

Both Y/N and Oklahoma walk into Akashi's store. And Akashi greets them.

Akashi: Welcome to my store, Oklahoma and Commander. *she says with a grin* I didnt think that Commander would get a girlfriend right off the bat.

Y/N: *blushes* S-Shes not my girlfriend and i told you to call me Y/N not commander.

Akashi: Oh i wouldn't be to sure about that, and for as long as you here I will call you Commander.

Y/N: Ok then heres the deal. Ill buy something and in return you call me commander Y/N. Deal?

Akashi: Deal. Now why dont you see what your girlfriend is up to.

Y/N: *blushes at first: Wait what. *turns around and sees Oklahoma looking at something*

Y/N then walk over to her

Y/N: See something you like?

Oklahoma: Oh Y/N, yes i found this.

Oklahoma hold up a Dream Catcher

Y/N: Hmm, is that a Dream Catcher?

Oklahoma: *smiles* Yup, I always wanted one like this.

Y/N: I can see why. The brown matches your clothing, the white matching your hair, and the blue matches you eyes.

Oklahoma started to blush heavily after Y/N said this.

Y/N: A..No..Thats...Thats..*sighs*

Akashi: You sure your not dating her Commander Y/N? *grins*

Y/N: *blushing* N-No im not. *whispers:* At least not yet i hope.

Oklahoma: *blushing still* M-M-Maybe we should go.

Oklahoma said and put the Dream Catcher back. Then, went outside.

Y/N: Wait Oklahoma. Nice going Akashi.

Akashi: May have teased yall two a bit to hard hehe.

Y/N: Just for that.. You are to sell stuff for free for the rest of today.