OVA 5: Date with Nimi

Well, it has been a few days after the Dance Competition. Though there were some great performances, Z23's dance was the one that won. We now cut to Y/N and Z23, who are getting ready for their date.

Y/N's room

Y/N: *wearing a black shirt with an Iron Blood cross on the shirt with black jeans* I was told by Bismarck that I should wear something new.

Oklahoma: *opens the door and pokes her head in with a smile* Hehe, she's not wrong.

Y/N: Oh, hello Okie. Did you need something?

Oklahoma: *walks in and closes the door* No, just wanted to make sure your ready for you date. *smiling as she walks up to him*

Y/N: Oh? *smiles back* Thanks Okie. *pats her head*

Oklahoma: Hehe, so where are you taking her?

Y/N tensed up and jerked a bit.

Y/N: Urk! Umm....I didn't think about that, Hehe. *rubs the back of his head in embarrassment*

Oklahoma: *sighs* Why don't you take her clothed shopping and take her out to eat. You have the ability too.

Y/N: Ya, I guess your right. I wouldn't mind seeing her in different outfits.

Oklahoma: *crossed her arms* Hmph. Pervert.

Y/N: *blushes a bit* Hey!

Oklahoma: *giggles* Just kidding. *smiles as she hugs him* Just make sure she is happy all the time, kay?

Y/N: I will make sure she will always be happy. *he hugs her back and smiles*

Oklahoma: Good. *she hugs tighter*

Y/N: *he hugs back tighter*

Suddenly, someone came in.

Z23: Y/N, are you ready?

Y/N & Oklahoma: Huh!? *they both look over at Z23, who looked at them in a bit of shock*