•¿who hurt you?•

3rd pov

       As the brunette walked in front of the group, he decided to tag along with Will and Pyronica. He simply didn't say anything as he watched the two communicate silently. The boy giggled at their failed attempts to read eachother lips, but he didn't mind to see what they were saying..crazy theories were all over the roof..like aliens? Where did that topic come from?

       Now, what was Bill doing? Well he was overall still flustered at the brunettes words, but he decided not to push it. He was still walking while processing everything that happened..he realized he was growing a soft spot for the brunette in a matter of a few days. He didn't know what intrigued him about the boy. Curiosity? Possibly, the brunette was hard to understand as his first appearance he seemed to have a hard shell, but it easily broke as he became intimidated so easily. And the fact no one even knew about his existence and involvment with the Pines just raised his curiosity...he was a boy with problems. A boy that can't seem to understand himself. That's the definition of the brunette...he can be sassy or professionanl and serious, but in reality he's just scared and anxious more than he should be. He was someone that had a kind heart and a brain, he was someone that had hobbies like others, he was a person that had feelings. Yet it seemed like the person themselves was confused about their personality...it seemed like there was a border that was stopping the brunette from learning about his true self, a border that separated different personas. A border that limited the boys actions..it sounded terrifying, but that's just what Bill thought. He didn't know the boy personally..yet.

       Dipper on the other hand was now overthinking the situation..should he have left? Should he have declined their offering?..no..that would raise more questions. He can't even use Ruby as an excuse as she would be asleep at this hour..even her alarm clock didn't wake her up. She was a heavy sleeper, so he couldn't just say that Ruby was waiting for him..otherwise they would call her and ask if he could stay. Ruby didn't even know he was out..that was the point of going out. He didn't want to bother her, and if they called her about the situation..it would just raise her stress. She was already busy and stressed, he didn't want to be the cause of her to just malfunction. As the boy was having his anxiety rise, he felt like there was..something missing. He didn't know what that something was, he just knew something was missing that he shouldn't forget about, but somehow the item never came into mind. Dipper was now ready to walk back, that was until he realized they reached the building or property of Gideon Gleeful, was the walk that short? No, he was probably thinking too much as Bill called out to him.

       "Pinetree?..you alright there kiddo? You've been standing there for awhile..you on drugs ooorrr?" The Blondie questioned as he dragged put his last words in the sentence. The brunette jumped a bit in surprise as he looked at Bill with widened eyes. He then calmed down and spoke up with his quieter voice.

       "..I-I was? Oh..uh ye-yeah I'm fine, sorry to ke-keep you waiting. Let's go?"

       "Yes? Ok uh enough questioning what the hell were saying, time to go break into a horny pigs house!" Bill smirked as he saw Dipper almost let out a small smile at his last comment, they both then followed the group inside the house they were in before. The memories where they first had an actual, but serious conversation with the brunette..which later on did not turn out so well. Dipper was nervous, again, I mean he has reasons. He did run away from them and had a break down or panic attack in front of them and you expect him to feel comfortable with them? Nope. He felt like absolute shit.

       As always, Gideon held out the door for them as he waited. Dipper being the last one to enter, but the brunette felt like someone was staring into his soul. He looked over the direction and right next to him was Gideon staring down onto him, obviously he was still holding the door, but right when they made eye contact, Gideon seemed to have been surprised by it and accidentally let go of the door, causing it to hit Dippers back and to be forced to go inside. Now it might've sound exaggerated, but Gideon was a rich model, he could've had the hardest and most harsh material if he liked. Which is why Gideon immidietly regretted letting go of the door. The brunette let out a small yelp as he fell onto the floor.