°●ησ mσuτh. ησ αηsωεrs●º

"Mason?"

He froze in place, his eyes held his gaze onto the new company, he was at a loss for words, but he himself knew he shouldn't even be talking to the person..he was actually panicking.

'..Will?..'

The brunette stood his place, he just couldn't seem to be able to even move, even if he tried. He felt himself stiff, but in actuality, his body was trembling like a leaf. He knew Will was a generous person, but..he was given rules, he can't just go off and break them so easily, even if the person that gave him the instructions wasn't his mother, he still followed them. Bill told him to never go near them..or talk to them, but here he was..being an idiot, he felt petrified, he didn't want to know the consequences if he even spoke up to the Ciphers, heavens knows what'll happen to him.

"Hey? What are you doing out here so..early..I haven't seen you in a while- hey, are you okay?"

'Don'tspeakup.Don'ttalkback.Don'ttalkto theCiphers.He'llhurtyou,justlikeshedid.The rules Mason,rememberthe rules,justbethegoodboytheywanted-SHUT UP-you'regoingtogethurt!ShutupShutupShutupShutupShutup..shut up-'

His thoughts suddenly stopped..he couldn't hear them anymore, he could just hear that ring in his ears becoming louder, he could hear his mother's words replay in his mind, he could hear Bills rules being repeated to him..he could feel his fear heightened.

Will was worried, by all means, he had every right to though. The guy didn't even know what happened back at the restaurant a few weeks ago, no matter how many times he even asked his brother, he just got the same response.

"Me and him just had a small chat."

Honestly, Will didn't believe a single word that the blonde even said, he hadn't seen the brunette anywhere ever since. He feared for the brunette, knowing he probably didn't live in the best household, but..why did he never look for him? He didn't know. He just felt guilt building up in his stomach, mainly when he finally took the poor males appearance, he could already see how malnourished the boy was, has he not been eating? Gosh, he was honestly surprised by even seeing him still alive, or even still in town, where has the boy been?- he couldn't have gotten back to his house, right? The place had a rather dangerous aura, as if someone in there was hurting another..he was actually desperate to just know Dipper didn't go back.

His eyebrows furrowed as he slightly frowned at the sight he saw, Dipper put his hand over his mouth, as if to prevent him to speak..as if he was being forced to shut up. He could already notice how shaky and terrified the boy was, he didn't think he would be seen as threatening, but here he was.

Now, Will always understood the message when someone didn't want to speak to him, and he was getting all the signals from Mason, but the male was..a different situation, he knew Dipper had problems. He knew the boy was put into situations no one should've been put in, he knew that the boy was possibly abused, he saw all the signs, he was just suprised about how no one dared to even acknowledge it. He was just concerned, he didn't know what happened the the male over the past weeks, but he knew it obviously wasn't good, but what could he say? Dipper was always on his mind ever since the incident, due to his panic for the brunette, and he had every right to panic, he knew what Bill said probably wasn't good if it ended up with Mason never speaking to them ever again..he would need to have a chat with the blondie afterwards.

"..Mason, look, I'm not going to hurt you, alright? Let's just have a chat, okay?" He tried his best to sound as gentle as possible, slowly he walked towards the male who was now stiff..he looked as if he would run away any second, but he never did, he was pratically forcing himself to stay, no matter how scared he was. The sight in general just made Will feel guilty, he knew it wasn't entirely his fault that Dipper now suddenly acted differently, but he just wished he was there before so he could just support the male, but here he is. Having to basically start over to the top, in which the boy didn't even trust anyone.