×⚠×

"..what?" The brunette rose an eyebrow, his attention towards the animal who never removed it's stare from his hip.

       "Th-..thats an odd way to speak. Does that name seem familiar to you, Dipper?" His Uncle scratched his head for a moment, getting out a few bandages for himself as he looked towards his nephew.

      Dipper began thinking for a moment, he didn't quite understand what it stated as..well, it spoke rather differently. "..I can't really understand it-"

       "ᏉᎥᏁፈᏋᏁᏖ." The creature spoke again, their voice seeming a bit clearer to him as his eyes widened.

       "..Vincent?" His answer was quickly answered when the animal hissed, it's aura seeming more threatening. He continued.

      "Wh-..Whys Vincents scent threatening you?.."

       "Who's Vincent anyways?" Ford jumped in, an eye raised as he poured water over his arm that was scattered with scratches and scars. He winced at the sight before answering.

       "He's-..a friend? I don't know completely, but he's the one I met up with..I don't think he smells bad, in my opinion, to make this thing go savage.."

       "Maybe it saw him as competition? This..thing is possibly overprotective. Maybe we can try bringing it and we'll do some couple of experiments and see what's wrong."

       "Well-..I mean, okay, but I think I'm gonna go first and shower when we arrive at the shack. I don't want to get attacked again.."

      Dipper turned his head towards the creature who seemingly was still scenting him, sniffing the air from time to time to see if it's smell was on the brunette. He honestly wasn't uncomfortable with it, but more like confused? He opened his mouth, speaking towards it as gently as possible.

      "Do-..Can you follow me? Like, follow me and my Uncle?" He stood up, along with be elder man who eyed the thing suspiciously. Ready to attack any second if the little bastard tries killing them again.

      No answer came out of it. The brunette sighed, taking a step back, only for the animal to take a step towards him..walking along side him. A small smile formed into his lips as both him and Ford have eachither a thumbs up.

      "Well let's get heading, my boy! I'm exhausted and I'm pretty sure we need to patch up eachother, jesus this things the living devil!" He chuckled at his Uncles words, still a bit sore from screaming and such, but he had enough energy to walk..well he forced himself to walk.

      Dipper knew his starvation would obviously bring several outcomes, but he didn't think it would bother him..he honestly thought he would adapt to it, but now, gosh he hated it. He began feeling cold, even if he had several blankets on him, and he would sometimes get dizzy..even worse was he didn't have much energy anymore. He felt himself getting weaker anytime he did an activity that involved physical movements. He could only sigh to himself, walking along side the elder as the small creature followed them..and it just kept on scenting him any time they were real close. He didn't know why, but he felt a bit safe..maybe that was just one of the things traits. To put comfort in others-..well it sure didn't show that earlier.

      "Were going to need to have Stanley bandage us up, as I'm not..exactly the best when it comes to that. I only know how to clean an injury, but not patch it..its a bit of a struggle." Ford spoke up, interrupting the defending silence.

      "Ah, okay..where would we keep this thing?" The brunettes head looked down upon the animal, seeing how it looked back at him before looking away. His eyebrows furrowed at that, but he decided to ignore it.