°sταrε τιΙΙ γσu drσωη°

"Hello? Hey, you're blanking out a lot, buddy, you sure you're alright?" The deep voice snapped him out of his thoughts as he stared at the male in fear, his instincts were on the edge as his legs were still wobbly. Dipper simply nodded, he looked over the the box of cereal he originally planned to get, he knew it was probably a bad idea to interact with the guy, but his manager did say he needed to have options laid out..he didn't want to fail her again.

He shakily rose his hand and pointed towards the box of cereal, never making eye contact as he heard a hum of amusement.

"You know, if you're going to ask for help, I think you need to use your words!" Vincent smirked as he stared down the brunette, awaiting for an answer. A silence was followed as dippers mind panicked, without thinking, he began stuttering.

"I-I..um..u-uh, ca-can you plea-please get tha-that for me?..pl-please?" The dark haired male stared in slight surprise and in awe. His eyes never were taken off of the brunette as he easily got the item Dipper needed, handing it to him as the male quickly took it, whispering a thank you another deafening silence followed.

"Well?" Vincent questioned as his confusion arose, Dipper on the otherhand was oblivious as he perked an eyebrow up.

"Wha-what?"

"Your name, silly! Lords, c'mon I introduced myself, now's your turn."

"Ah- uh..ca-call me whatever you wan-want.." Dipper fiddled with the end of his sleeve as he stared at the floor, his brunetted eyes shined and glimmered, catching the attention of Vincent even more who scoffed playfully.

"Ah I see, playing hard to get hm? Alrighty then, you look like a..tyrone! You're now Tyrone." He smiled with pride, but Mason on the other hand..well he wasn't in the best physical state. His legs still wobbled, gosh he could feel his stomach eating his insides, he never even took his time to really take in the hunger since he always blanked out in his rooms. Two weeks, he starved for two weeks, how was he still keeping up- oh..he fell, his legs gave up on him and he fell, well not really since he was caught by Vincent (again) who was now..a bit worried. He could see why, somewhat.

"Woah! Hey, buddy, you okay? I mean, your body says otherwise..did you come with anyone or..uhh Jesus, what happened just now?" Dipper simply nodded back, dizziness already hit him from how fast he moved, gosh he felt like a mess. No wonder manager told him he needed fixing..so many fixing.

"..ru-ruby..sh-she has black hair..gree-green eyes.." The brunette could already feel his entire body shutting down, standing up probably wasn't the best option. Well, he wasn't so use to this sort of punishment he put himself through, it wouldn't go THIS far, but here he was. He was tired mentally, physically, and emotionally. His eyes felt like they would close any second, his body couldn't even support himself, his hands were shaking and he felt so..nauseous in a way? It wasn't that sort that you would throw up, but more like a sick feeling, but you can never throw up, and even if you did then it would be thin air..he felt like shit.

"Oh shi- uh okay, alright, let's go look for her! Um..shes here, right? Oh of course she is, alright um do you think you can walk or-"

Dipper couldn't really hear the rest, his mind was too busy. He was too focused on his hunger and tiredness, he didn't sleep so well. He just couldn't seem to stop with these..punishments? It was weird, he didn't have the ability to keep on moving, he didn't want to even move a muscle, he just stared at nothing, his mind was so..quiet, but why did it feel so suffocating? A ring deafened him, everything else was muffled, he didn't even know what was happening to him, but was it bad that he didn't feel scared about it? Was it bad about not caring what consequences he would face?