×σωη υρ τσ ιτ×

They all began to stare in suprise, their attention faced towards the brunette who stood at the entrance of the kitchen, leaning on the wall as he stared at them with no emotion whatsoever.

       "Ah! Shit- kid, you scared the hell out of me..haha.." Stanley awkwardly broke the silence, but it only ended with Dipper looking up at him. A small glare was formed, but he immediately shifted uncomfortably under his stare.

       His mouth opened slowly, about to speak, but was interrupted by Ruby who walked in at a rather quick pace. She stared at the situation within hand and immidietly began to speak up, a smile plastered on her face.

       "Oh! Well I see you all are still here! Um- ah, you're having..weird pancakes. Ahem- Dipper! Why don't you..uhh..why don't you bring a plate of pancakes to Ford? I'm pretty sure he's hungry, right? And anyways, you two haven't spoken much, so why not?" Hurriedly, she grabbed a plate and placed a few pancakes on it, quickly giving it to dipper who looked at her in a confused expression.

       The brunette only blinked, staring back at the food he held in disgust. Looking back at Ruby, he rose an eyebrow..in which Rubys smile seemed to have increased. It weirded him out, but he only nodded slowly, looking back at Stanley with his last glare and walking away. Not even sharing a word. Ruby then looked back at them.

       "Phew...sorry about that! Um- anyways, haha..how much do you know? Like..know know?-"

       "Hey, Ruby-" She immidietly screamed in surprise, the rest flinching at the sudden noises. With that, she looked back at the entrance of the kitchen. Dipper was back, but with a more concerned and anxious expression.

        "uh..sorry, but just where is gruncle For-Ford?" His eyes averted back to his hands, he still held the plate, but he couldn't help, but feel a bit cold. Maybe this was just another affect of being starved, he found the environment feeling a bit more colder each day, but he never questioned. Up until now, his stomach felt like it was eating it's own guts. His starvation seemed to have filled his hunger, as if the feeling itself was food..as if he was never starved. As if he didn't have any appetite whatsoever.

       "Oh, he's in the weird lab of his. The nerd basically lives in the vending machine in the gift shop." The old man next to him responded, taking a sip of some random soda he probably pulled out of his ass. He only nodded back, not really wanting to respond, but before he left, he did ask another question. He didn't want to go back and forth just to ask something.

       "..is- is ther-there like some weird code to enter or a password?"

       "Oh- yeah, almost forgot about that," With that, Stately whispered to the brunette, "..its like A-B-1-3-C. Don't tell the others though, the nerd doesn't want someone breaking in. Lil family secret between us, I guess."

       ..Dipper couldn't help, but let out a small giggle at his words. It sounded cute, a family secret, he hasn't heard that in awhile..his small smile formed into an annoyed, but playful frown after his uncle ruffled his hair.

      "Alright, go give my nerd of a brother his food, but don't go and scare the shit out of him. I don't want him to turn you into some weird hamster with one of his weird bottles of nerdy water."

       He nodded and took his leave, his smile just began to slowly form again after he left..he liked Stan. He was playful and nice, maybe he could get use to him..he liked the feeling of having family again. It just comforted him- now to think of it..he hasn't had time with any of his uncles. The only time they even spoke was probably when they just met.

       Dippers mind began to wander off into his own thoughts. He enjoyed the overall silence in his mind..it wasn't filled with insults or loud and clear words he told himself. It was just organized and quiet..it wasn't overwhelming. He liked being himself for once- he liked the feeling of being independent and free. He just liked the feeling of being able to breath without having to panic..but he just didn't like at how he was aware of his starvation. It only seemed to have made him more hungry, but maybe the feeling would go away again.