The Music To Her Ears:01

The sky is a mixture of dark blue & grey,its a dull afternoon in Tokyo.On the busy streets, people are seen running away in a hurry - clearing out the usual busy road.This part of the city holds some artistic places,making the roads aesthetic as well.Big droplets of water hit the concrete ground of the wide road,each side of the sidewalks have big trees.The green leaves of the trees shake in a rhythm as the water hit them,making them feel refreshed.

Some of the cars rushing past the road make the gathered up water on the ground splutter here & there.From the glassed windows of the bakery & cafe's,bright light & happy people could be seen - since its almost evening.
Everyone walking on the sidewalk have an umbrella over their head,walking away in a busy manner.

The water coming down from the sky & hitting the floor,thousand umbrellas & roofs,making a pitter patter sound is like music to her ears.She's the only one on the side walk with calm footsteps.From afar,it would look like she's taking a stroll in this heavy pour,which is actually right.The style of her umbrella is pretty unique,a purple umbrella with a unicorn hugging a red heart.

She wears a white transparent raincoat which ends before her knees,accompanied with a pair of pastel pink rainboots.An unusual rainy day clothing style for a 22 year old.Underneath her raincoat could be seen her casual clothing - a pink T-shirt tucked loosely inside blue shorts.The hoodie of the raincoat covers her messy blond hair, her bangs getting wet but it doesn't seem to bother her.

She looks around with calm eyes, enjoying the refreshing wind blowing.She lives in Tokyo alone,came here 2 years ago to study hard & achieve her dreams.For some reason,she was always lonely.Never really had a person to talk to or laugh with.

Her train of thought is cut off as suddenly she is pushed by someone or something & her body stumbles backwards as an impact.She soon regains her balance & looks behind to see a tall guy looking back at her.His side parted black hair is half concealed by a cap,rectangular glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose & a black mask covering the rest of his face.He wears a blue sweater with black jeans.

He quickly bows in an attempt of saying sorry for pushing her like that.She nods to let him know that she was okay.The moment he stands up straight again,it clicks in her mind.She knows him,she knows him way too well to not recognize him.He attempts to walk away in a hurry,seemingly to protect himself from the rain. She doesn't know what gets into her but she just suddenly grabs his arm.He turns around, giving her a questioning look through his eyes.

She stretches her arm upwards & holds her umbrella above his head.He suddenly can't feel the cold droplets of water hitting him,instead the sound of water colliding with the cloth of the umbrella fills his ears.A moment passes by with the two of them just staring at each others eyes.She comes closer & hands him the umbrella since she can't hold it above his 5 feet 10 inch self.He hesitantly takes it & gives her a confused look again.

"I'll drop you off to where you want to go with the umbrella."

She says in a soft voice,a warm but tiny smile taking over her lips.However,her voice gets muffled by the strong sound of rain to him,but he finally makes out what she said.He nods & starts walking.

She is two steps behind him,he turns around & worriedly points his finger at the umbrella.She shakes her head & points her finger to her raincoat,to let him know that she was being protected by that.He nods & keeps on walking.

In a minute or so,he finds the museum he was going to,or more likely trying to find a shelter in to get rid of the rain.He gets inside with her tailing behind him.He turns around & hands her the umbrella back.Giving her a slight bow of gratitude, he finally attempts to talk but isn't given the chance to when she just walks away after a nod.

That night,she can still hear the sound of rain from outside.She checks the time in her phone - 1:30 am.She quickly writes down the last lines for her daily journal.

'It rained again today.I always want to remember this day,till I die.In a day when the sky was crying,I met HIM.I met HIM for the first time.In that gloomy atmosphere,my sunshine was just there before me.Today was the day I met my Hope.'