When The Sky Cries:03

The Next Day:

He stands there,looking here & there,craning his neck backwards even to get a glimpse of that blond hair.He stands on the exact same road where he met her,that girl who helped him with an umbrella,that girl who actually turned out to be his fan.He even came on the exact time in hopes of meeting her again.He wanted to talk to her,wanted to thank her.Something inside him made him dangerously curious about her,she looked mysterious.

He keeps on looking around,still trying to look for her among the thousand heads walking through the sidewalks.None of them seem to catch his eye,none of them seem to look like her.He's flying back to Korea tomorrow morning,to attend his busy schedule. He knows he won't be back in a while & he wanted to see her.

After standing & pacing around the same place,he let's out a defeated sigh.No sign of her,nothing.He suddenly feels empty,looking down on the concrete floor sadly.He looks up at the sky,its a gloomy afternoon.The grey & thick clouds fly around the endless sky,in a calm manner.The sky is seen through some of the holes in the clouds.He just stares,his mind wandering off somewhere.A sudden cold breeze kisses his skin ,making him feel a bit cold.

Averting his eyes from the sky,he looks around the roads one more time,she isn't there.He puts on his glasses & starts to walk off.

"There're just clouds today,maybe that's why she didn't come.She appears with the rain,maybe she's a Rain Fiary? I'd be happy if the sky cried today,then."

He whispers to himself as he walks off while putting his hands on his pocket.