Happiness:10

Its been a year since Rain & Hoseok have been dating.Things were always good between them.She was 24 now,graduated from her university & an anime designer.She loved her work. Jhope also continued his work with passion.But whenever he was free,he was in Japan.Fans grew really suspicious as he'd be seen flying to Japan way too often.He couldn't lie to his lovely fans anymore so he let them know that he had a girlfriend but didn't reveal her identity. Most of the army's supported him & fangirled over them except for some toxic ones.

They were still like best friends - sharing everything with each other,watching movies, goofing around,making fun of each other.Usually, when they'd be watching TV on the couch of her living room,she'd just get up & bring a hair comb,some bands & hairclips.She'd make cute ponytails in his soft hair & laugh at how cute he is,taking pictures of him while he pouted.He'd post them on Twitter, telling his fans that his girlfriend just wanted to date a cute girl instead & the fans would swoon over their relationship.

2 more years later:

He was about to leave for 5 months,comeback & then world tour was coming.He felt sad that he won't be able to see her so often,since she has work as well.But he knows she'll find time to go & see him,being the big fan of BTS that she is.

He feels her turning around & snuggling close to his chest as his eyes are closed.He holds her tightly,smelling her soft hair & placing a kiss on her forehead.He just wants to tell her,he needs to know if she was ready to be with him for the rest of her life.So he opens his eyes & proceeds.

"Rain"

He calls in a whisper,she shifts in her place,burying her face deeper in his chest.

"Uhm?"

She hums in a low voice & he let's out a smile,she's so cute.

"Hmm.....I'm not sure if its the right time but for me its now or never.So.....Will you marry me & become Mrs.Jung?"

In an instance,she picks her head up - her eyes fully open now & she stares at him in shock. He coughs a little awkwardly,staring at her with expectations. However,she again snuggles her face in his chest,rubbing her nose in the fabric of his t-shirt.

"I will."

He feels a wave of relief wash over him,his heart beat becoming steady & normal. He let's out a low chuckle & holds her securedly in his arms.

"Never leave me,okay? I can't live without you."

He whispers in her ear,she giggles.

"I'll never leave you."