Bonus+Ending:I Still Want You

9 years later:

He sits there beside her,on the ground.Beside her? More like beside her grave.It was a beautiful day,the sun shining brightly above his head - flowers in the trees in full bloom,birds & butterflies flying around.It was spring.Sprawling his legs on the ground & making himself comfortable, he continues to write on his diary.

"Today I came to visit you,you're just there,silent like always.The graveyard today has some other visitors as well.

Do you know what is today? Its the 11th anniversary of our official first date.If you were here,I'd take you on another date today.But seems like you never wanted to go on a dae with me anymore.Well,I won't complain anymore though,it would seem like I hold some grudges against you,which I obviously don't,okay?But today,Rain, I miss you.I miss you everyday but special days like today,I feel like crying my heart out.There's still that place in my heart that feels empty, that piece of my mind that wants to hold you,snuggle to you but you're not there anymore.I miss your laughter,do you know how much endearing it was to me?But hey,I won't cry anymore cuz I know you hate it when I cry.This is the last page of this diary,I'm gonna start another one eventually cuz no matter how much I try,I can't stop.I can't stop loving or missing you so I'll stop trying.
But promise me,if there is something called a next life,you'd come back to me.Promise me that you'll find me no matter wherever I am,just like how I found you in this life.Because my love, I still want you & I'd always want only you."

He flips the diary close & wipes off his tears with the back of his hands.Sniffing,he flashes a bright smile at her grave & stands up,brushing the dust off his pants.

"I love you, Rain."

& he walks off with a heavy heart.

---------♦•♦--------♥-----------♦•♦-------

The End