Rain:12

Its raining,heavily.More like storming.The sky is dark black even though its day time,the thick black clouds preventing the sunshine from entering earth. The weak brunch of the trees fly around in the strong wind,as if begging the nature to let them free. The sound of wind is audible,the low sound enough to make anyone creeped out.Water trickling down the floor,reaching his legs as he just stands there.His hair,clothes all are wet.He's just standing there,staring blankly ahead.

Water trickles down his face,making it hard to realise that silent tears are leaving his eyes nonestop.He doesn't know what to do,where to go.The symbol of hope himself felt like he had no hope left.The sound of thunder rumbles behind him,the lightning making the black sky look like it's tearing apart.Wasn't it yesterday that she was just cooking & he was clinging to her? Didn't she say she'd give him kisses after she was done? Didn't she say she'll forever be with him? What happened to those promises? Were they really that meaningless for her?Why did she just leave like that? Without a last word?

He feels like slowly his heartbeat is decreasing into nothing,she was the reason it beat so fast after all.He feels his head spin,giving up on his legs,he ends up on his knees beside her grave.Loud sobs from him echo through the empty place,accompanied by the sound of rain.He punches the ground,his fists resting on the ground as he puts his forehead on ground.Screaming his lungs out,he cries uncontrollably. She was gone,she'd never come back.She wasn't here for him & he couldn't find the will to live inside him anymore.She came with a silent rain & left with a storm,leaving an eternal hole in his heart.

The sky cries with him in his grief.