Bogo Shipda:07

Its been exactly 5 months since she met Hoseok backstage.He has been texting her since he left Japan. There hasn't been a day without her getting a text from him.No matter how busy he was,he would make sure to let her know that he remembered her.She still couldn't believe that she was texting with her bias day & night.She had grown so used to getting a message from him after waking up or before going to sleep.He would tell her about his day,what he ate,how exhausted he was,how the other boys were doing.She never said anything about herself on her own,she'd just answer what he asked.

He just loved talking to her.She seemed quiet,but if she said something,it would either be really sweet or super hilarious.She was funny. As days passed by,he felt more attracted to her.He didn't see her since last 5 months but it wasn't a big deal since he could at least talk to her.He realised she was artistic,poetic even.

Hobi🌼🌞:

Are you coming tomorrow?

Rain Fairy:

Yes :)

Hobi🌼🌞:

Great! See you then!

He smiles as he turns off his phone.He was back to Japan for the show of BTS' birthday.He was excited to see army & she was also coming so he was even happier.Recently he heard she changed her hair color,she said it was blue so he couldn't wait to see how she looked.

Going up on the stage,he dances,sings,raps,jumps with army & goofs around with his brothers.He still couldn't see her.

The whole show ends but he didn't see her,where was she? Maybe she couldn't come?But she said she would.He felt a bit empty. Wiping off his makeup with a makeup wipe while wearing a noticeable frown,he suddenly feels a strong wind blowing through the open window.Walking towards it,he feels some water droplets hitting his face with the cold wind.It's raining in this time of the year,seriously?!He shuts off the window while hoping army's will get home safely.

Hearing door of the dressing room open.Turning around immediately, he sees Jungkook talking to someone behind him while holding the door knob.He peeks but can't see anyone else because of Jungkook's masculine body.The younger boy steps aside,revealing a girl behind him.Hoseok blinks his eyes for sometime.Her familiar blond hair is replaced with a strong shade of blue & her hair is longer than last time.A noticeable blush creeps up her pale cheeks as she makes eye contact with him.Jungkook gives her a smile & she bows with a smile as well.Closing the door behind him,Jungkook leaves the two of them alone.She just stands there,fidgeting with her fingers & looking at the floor.

He smiles softly,feeling his heart going wild.Taking long steps towards her,he pulls her towards him when he's close enough.Her body clashes with his.Wrapping his arms around her waist securedly,he rests his face on the crook of her neck.He can feel her heart beating in an inhuman pace.

"I missed you."

He whispers.