His Rain Fiary:04

9 months passed

He takes in a deep breath after coming down from the plane.He's back to Tokyo,Japan.He has been thinking about this one specific place for the last 9 months,the concert replaying in his head over & over again.They have finally made a comeback & are back for a world tour.He feels a spark in his heart to even think that he might see her again.

Time Skip:

He jumps & dances while his fans cheer for him loudly. He experiences the same thing everyday,yet everytime it still seems like new to him,it feels refreshing.This time,they're here while winter is about to come,the air is chilly while he just tries to look around the crowd to look for that person he's been endlessly thinking about from the past 9 months.He makes eye contact with a lot of his fans & they squeal & scream in happiness.He smiles brightly but his eyes hunt for a glimpse of her.

While he's hyping Namjoon in his part,he suddenly feels the wind getting stronger.Looking up at the sky,he discovers greyish blue clouds.In a minute,it starts to rain. Drizzle to be exact,making his expensive clothes & neatly done hair get wet.He looks around,the army's happily jumping & cheering while big drops of water fall from the sky calmly.He feels cold but starts laughing when Jimin rolls on the floor doing only he knows what.

As he walks to the front & very middle part of the stage,his eyes catch something familiar.He looks back,just to find her just there.There she stands in the 6th row,her blond hair a bit shorter than before. Her transparent raincoat is gone but she has the umbrella with her,a purple umbrella with a unicorn hugging a heart.She wears a BTS cold shouldered hoodie & a blue jeans.Her expression calm & composed as always,but that doesn't mean she isn't enjoying the show.You can see the glint in her eyes.

He let's out a huge heart shaped smile to finally find her.He focuses on her army bomb,its a different colour & style this time.Did her bias change? His eyebrows crease a little at the thought but he instantly smiles again when he notices her army bomb is actually Hope World themed.Suddenly feeling Jungkook beside him,he looks away from her to look at his youngest brother.

"why is it always raining when we're in Japan?"

The younger boy asks,Jhope shrugs & shakes his head to tell him that he didn't know.Jungkook walks off & he looks at her again.

"Hi there,my Rain Fairy."

He whispers.