Leaving Again:06

The Next Day:

Rain hums to Mikrokosmos while doing her dishes,scenarios from yesterday still playing in her mind like a movie.She remembers vividly,how he smiled,how he glowed, how his voice was hesitant while asking for her name.Before she could leave,he ended up taking her number.She doesn't know why he was suddenly so interested in her.She just helped,anyone would do that right?

As the car rushes forward,he leans his head against the window,absentmindedly staring outside.He finally talked to her yesterday.Now that he thanked her,his excuse of calling her backstage seemed pretty lame to himself.There was more to it,there was something more he wanted to say,he wanted to do.But he doesn't know what.An empty feeling bugs him while an unknown urge tries to eat him up alive.He sighs & fixes his position,closing his eyes to sleep.He's going back to Korea.He still doesn't know why he's so attracted to her.

He opens his eyes in a minute,looking out the window again.Its raining again,he feels a bit chilly even inside the car.Pushing the black curtain of the window more to the side,he focuses outside through the blurry glass.Just then,his eyes catch a blond hair with a purple umbrella.She just stands there,looking upwards.Its a bit before the road where he first met her.His palms reach up to the glass as he urgently looks at her,who doesn't notice he's just there.He desperately looks behind as the car rushes forward, away from her.The small water drops filling the window shield & the sound of water droplets hitting the car roof in a rhythm, he slumps back to his seat.