The Last:11

7 months onto their marriage.They were happy,super happy.He knew she was the one,the one he needed in his life.In his eyes,she was perfect.They had shift to Korea after their marriage & she got a job on a famous Korean Anime company.He still had to stay away from home a lot because of his work but when he was in Korea,everyday he'd get home to his lovely wife prepared with dinner.Then they'd cuddle,watch movies & then fall alseep in each others arms.That was his happiness.

She was super cute,she'd still dance & scream like crazy when a BTS song would come up,as if her husband wasn't a member of her favourite group.That's what made her special to him.

For her,she loved him before,yes.He was her bias but she got to know what true love is when he was around her,when she got to know him.She wished they'd live happily like this forever.

"Hoba,let go~~~"

She whines as he keeps on back hugging her while she's trying to cut some vegetables for lunch.He shakes his head in denial & buries his face on the crook of her neck which makes her feel tickly.She let's out a squeal & wriggles as he laughs but continues to hold her.

"You want lunch or not?"

She warns,he stomps his feet on the ground - shaking his head to let her know that he wanted both,her & the lunch.She sighs.What is she gonna do with this cute,clingy 5 year old of her husband?She turns her head & he flashes her a beautiful smile.She places a soft peck on his lips & smiles.

"Now let me go,I'll give you kisses later."

She assures & he nods before letting go of her.