The First:09

Its been a month since that date,Jhope didn't leave during this time since he was free & he wanted to be with her more.They went on a lot of friendly dates,did shopping together.He also visited her house & she cooked for him.He felt like she became his best friend.But he wasn't aware that there was something more.

He loved it when she would put her palm over her mouth when she laughed happily,or how her chuckle sounded just like 'ehehe'.& her? She was already whipped for him since he was her bias but now she was basically head over heels for him.But she didn't say anything,she knew she couldn't.

He was about to leave for Korea the next day,his vacation was over & he was supposed to go back to work again.They sit on her couch,watching Healer.It was a bad & gloomy weather outside.Hearing a soft groan from the black clouds on the sky,both of them feel chilly wind blowing through her house.She gets up lazily,walking to the very first window & closing it.He follows her & gets up.He grabs her hand & she looks up with a questioning gaze.He smiles softly & drags her with him.Opening the door of her house,he steps outside barefeet,the strong cold wind & big droplets of water hitting him.She let's out a squeal & he runs in the middle of the road in front of her house.Letting go of her hand,he brushes his wet hair backwards. He looks at her,she's smiling while looking up with her eyes closed shut.

He just stares for a whole good minute before she opens her eyes & looks at him,giving him the prettiest smile she has.At that very moment,he feels a wave of electricity surging through his body.His whole body was dying to hold her close,to feel her against him.He doesn't question himself but walks forward,closer to her.Taking her hand in his, he pulls her closer & puts his lips on her soft ones.She feels shivers run down her spine when suddenly his warm lips are pressed on hers in this cold weather.He kisses her softly & gently,giving her some space to breath even when he's so needy.She slowly kisses back,closing her eyes.

The sound of the rain falling fill her ears as she thinks of nothing other than his lips & his hands wrapped around her waist.It was her first kiss. As she hears him breathing heavily against her mouth, he let's out a low pleasing groan.He tries to pull away but she places her hand behind his head & keeps on kissing him.

"Let me-"

He stops mid sentence because of her hungry lips.She puts a needy last peck & finally pulls away.Both of them breath heavily as they look at each others eyes,their vision blurry due to the rainwater falling on them.

"Damn....you're so...needy"

He pants through his words & she grins,her eyes turning to crescent moon shapes.He let's out a chuckle & places a peck on her forehead.

"I love you."

He declares with a whisper.

"I love you too."