Hi there,again:02

The next day:

He's dancing & jumping on the stage,singing & rapping with his brothers while his fans cheer loudly & sway their fanlight here to there.He still keeps on remembering about the girl who lent him her purple umbrella the day before.He didn't get the chance to thank her,didn't say a single word to her.For some reason,he can't stop thinking about her.She seemed....mysterious.But that small smile on her pink lips? He liked it.

All of a sudden,he feels water hitting his body.He looks up to find that it started raining yet again,a heavypour.The water hits him,making his hair & clothes soak wet.This sound of rain,it reminds him of her soft voice while she let out that cute smile.He shakes his head to get rid of those thoughts & looks at the other side of the stage to meet eyes with his leader.He gives him a questioning look,asking him what they were supposed to do.The tall,back brushed haired guy smiles & nods his head towards the crowd.Hoseok looks up at the thousand fans still cheering & screaming,the rain doesn't seem to bother them a bit.

The refreshing atmosphere & touch of nature seems to make everyone even more joyful.He let's out a happy smile at his fans & walks to the other part of the stage,taking his time to dance a bit with Jimin while on his way.He raps his part with perfection & reaches the left corner of the stage.He waves to his fans while they scream happily.Looking around,his eyes stop on one specific person. There she stands on the 4th row,her face holding the same calm expression as he saw before.She holds a customised army bomb,blue stones making the body give the illusion of been made with water.

He stares,she doesn't notice him - her pretty but nonchalant eyes are fixed on Jin on the other side.She wears that transparent raincoat again,the hoodie lazily draped over her high ponytailed blond hair.She wears a black T-shirt with BTS's logo & white tennis skirt.

She finally looks up,her eyes meeting his.He feels his heart jumping suddenly,beating louldy afterwards.She keeps on staring & suddenly gives him a warm smile,shaking her army bomb quickly. He smiles back,who'd know she was an army. So there's no doubt she recognized him the day before,he believes in the intuition of army.He feels grateful that she didn't make a chaos about it & helped him instead.

While she shakes her fanlight,he notices silver swaravski stones between the blue ones.The stones are aligned to make it look like its written "Hope". He smiles again,so he was her favourite member after all.

He looks away once he feels Jungkook jumping on him from behind & Taehyung dancing crazily beside him.

" Are. You. Ready?!"

He hears Yoongi yell in his mic before the beat drops in a wild one & they start jumping with the music.He takes a last glance at her before walking away.

"Hi there,again."

He whispers to himself,but directed towards her as he runs to Jimin.