Welcome, Everyone!

Psycho: Hello! I'm the author, Psycho! I noticed that there aren't that many Rising of the Shield Hero Stories on Wattpad and decided to make my own Oneshot Collection! I honestly hope you all like them!

Please tell me how I can improve my writing f you have any tips, and please tell me if I make any grammar or spelling errors or any other mistakes like that too!

Please give me Ideas or AUs for One-Shots if you have any too! I may already have a long list but I'm willing to put more ideas and AUs on that list!

You're all welcome to use my AUs or story ideas! Just please give me the credit, I worked hard on these.

If it's not an original AU I'm using, I will put some info at the top about who owns the actual AU and where you can find them, I'll put a link too, (Even though I know you can't use them, I know)

There are more AUs in my other story 'Rising of the Shield Hero Characters watches Rising of the Shield Hero'. They're labeled as 'Bonus Chapter!' In the title

About that story, it's called 'Rising of the Shield Hero Characters watches Rising of the Shield Hero'(obviously). It's just as the title says, but with bonus chapters which are basically fanfics, Aus and HCs.

I would appreciate it if you read that story too!

I also want to say that most of these Short Stories will probably be Naofumi x L'Arc, just a little FYI!

So, Welcome, Everyone! To my Rising of the Shield Hero Oneshot Collection!