Seven Deadly Sins AU #1/Demon AU

Psycho: This came to mind while I was watching Everything Great About: Seven Deadly Sins | Season 2 | Second Half by Anime Wins on Youtube. This has Naofumi x L'Arc. I also got inspiration from MoonlightKitsune onTumlr. This Short Story has also been edited, but nothing that changed much of the plot. 

Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOsQDRqw6_I
Link to Anime Wins Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnkJBXCxTJ-fYcB2DH-DAi

Link to MoonlightKitsune's Tumblr: https://moonlightkitsunexsnowdog.tumblr.com/

_______________

Two figures were sitting on a tree branch at the very top of the Sacred Tree, leaning against each other, looking out over the beautiful forest below. 

One of the figures is a male with black messy hair and emerald green eyes. He's wearing a black button-up shirt and dark green pants tucked into brown boots. Around his neck hangs a couple of white feathers with pink tips on a string and. On his right wrist is a slave cuff, functioning as a bracelet and an actual silver bracelet with a green gem on it. Between his neck and shoulder is a small mark of a Scythe. A symbol as to which Demon he is truly mated to. 

The other figure is a taller male with Red hair, bangs swept onto one side of his face and red eyes. He's wearing a red vest buttoned-up vest with black lining and black pants tucked into dark brown boots. Around his neck hangs a string with a small glass ball with a small sapphire in the middle. On his left wrist hangs a chain bracelet with a mini scythe hanging from the bottom of the handle. Between his neck and shoulder is a small mark of a Shield. A symbol as to which Demon he is truly mated to. 

Both of them were wearing black hooded cloaks, the hood up, hiding their clothes and faces. 

The redhead has his arm wrapped around the other male's waist as they move closer together, pressing even more against one another. 

Suddenly a piece of paper flew by them, the redhead grabbed it with his free hand. He held the paper so that both of them could see what was written on the paper. 

"Want to go check it out?" The redhead asked, looking the shorter one, seeing that the paper was a flyer for some sort of Fighting Festival where if you won, you would get one wish granted

"Hmm... Sure. It has been kinda dull here for the last 3000 years. Except for that Albion a couple of days ago." The black-haired one answered as they both got up

"Race ya?" The redhead asked with a grin

"Sure, you dork." The black-haired one said

"Do I get a kiss before we go?" The redhead asked, leaning in closer to the  black-haired one's face

"I Love you, L'Arc."  The black-haired one said before kissing the redhead in the lips

"I Love you too, Nao." The redhead said, kissing back

Right after they separated, the redhead, L'Arc, gave the black-haired one, Naofumi, a small grin before he seemingly disappeared. 

Naofumi sighed with a smile on his face before following suit, seemingly disappearing. 

When Naofumi arrived at where the Fighting Festival took place, L'Arc was waiting for him, outside of what looked like a labyrinth, looking around before noticing Naofumi

Naofumi walked over to L'Arc

L'Arc: "I won." He grinned

Naofumi: "You dork." He gave L'Arc a small smile