Family From Another World

Psycho: There's Naofumi x L'Arc in this

_____________ 

Naofumi, Rapthalia, and Filo were suddenly called to the castle by The King Trash, though they went there hesitantly, only going for the 10 gold rewards that they probably weren't even going to get. Worth a try anyway. 

When they got to the throne room, the 3 Idiots and their parties were there too, Trash sitting on his throne. 

Trash: "Heroes." He looked at the 3 Idiots "We have discovered a special orb that will let us see what you all did in your worlds before you were summoned here." He waved his hand and witch looking lady came over and stood in front of the heroes, a small orb was laying on top of a small pillow which she held with both hands "One by one, you will come up and touch the orb and let us all see what you did before coming here." 

They stared with Itsuki, the one furthest away from Naofumi, obviously intending for him to go last. 

Itsuki's life was pretty normal for someone his age. He went to school, was a spoiled only child, sometimes fended off bullies. He was pretty good at video games and learned martial arts too. 

Then, they went over to Ren 

Ren was kind of a loner in his old world too. Though he still hung out with some people, he beat a lot of video games as that was one of the only things he did, wining many gaming tournaments

Then, it was Motoyasu's turn. 

Motoyasu was flocked by girls. Always at least 2 girls hanging off of his arms and 'defending' any girl he could when they were wronged. He was a womanizer and played a lot of games too, but not letting it get in the way of his many girlfriends. 

Naofumi only then realized that it was his turn and some memories he didn't want to remember right now resurfaced. He tried to deny touching the orb, he tried walking out, but the king, knights, and 3 idiots just wouldn't let him. The Nobles at the sides began gossiping about how he probably raped girls in his worlds to or that he was probably a criminal. 

Naofumi had enough. He touched the Orb before he could think it through. A mist came from the orb and formed some sort of screen, just like it had done with the other three. 

(Psycho: Whenever the text is in bold, it's what the mist is showing)

The Mist showed Naofumi walking down a small road, family houses on rows beside each other, with a guitar case on his back and a suitcase in one hand, looking pretty positive, a small smile on his face. The moonlight and stars illuminated the street together with the streetlights and the few houses still having lights on

The nobles gossiped again. "What kind of weapon does he have inside that strange box?" "Is he going to rob one of those houses?" And more were asked between the nobles

Raphthalia: "Naofumi-Sama, what is that strange case on you back?" 

Naofumi: "It's a guitar case. There's guitar inside." 

Raphthalia: "You can play the guitar?" 

Naofumi: "Yep." 

The Mist changed and now showed Naofumi going through a small wooden gate and into the front yard of a house a bit bigger than the others

The nobles kept gossiping "Is he going to rob that house?" and questions like that was asked

Filo: "Is that where Master live?" She looked at Naofumi curiously

Naofumi took a shaky breath before answering her 

Naofumi: "Yeah. I lived there before I was summoned."