Hidden Omega

Psycho: There's both Naofumi x L'Arc and Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics. I inspiration from Ombreonblue on AO3's When Worlds Intersect. Ombreonblue also makes RotSh content on Tumblr as MoonlightKitsune. I also got inspiration from HoneyLew on AO3's A Delicate Shield

Link to the When Worlds Intersect: https://archiveofourown.org/works/22840135
Link to A Delicate Shield: https://archiveofourown.org/works/21163895/chapters/50373290

_______________

The Shield Hero had been gone for 3 months and 2 weeks. After he was accused of Rape and Sexual Assault he fled right after the trial. No one believed him when he said he was an Omega. No one let him speak nor did they want to listen to him. Why should he even stay there? 

And No one cared that he had been gone, only angry that he didn't show up at the Wave and fight. 

And on top of that, King Aultcray was frustrated as the Second Prince of Shroud, Prince L'Arc Berg for skipping out on his audience with Aultcray. 

So now the Three Heroes are all on a ship on their way to the Shroud Kingdom for an audience with the king, to ask if the Second Prince would accompany them on a quest requiring a strong Scythe user. They knew what the Second Prince looked like since he'd helped them in the latest wave at Cal Mira, he just didn't talk to them at all and ignored them, only talking to his partner Therese and the Queen and Second Princess. And after the wave, he said he had to hurry back home because of an emergency. 

The Three Heroes and their parties had gotten off of the ship and were now being escorted through the city in a carriage to the castle. Sometimes when they looked out of the windows, they would see a person or two giving them a dirty glare. 

Motoyasu asked Ren and Itsuki if they knew anything about it. They didn't. 

The audience had gone smoothly. The Three Heroes had actually acted Respectful. The king told them that he would have to speak with his son about if he would go first, but his son's mate had just entered their heat, they'd have to either stay for a week or go back to Melromarc, with was a 2-day journey and then come back. They opted to stay. 

So for the next, they were forbidden for entering the 3rd floor in the south wing of the palace, but they didn't even think about that as Ren and Itsuki grinded levels and explored the town, while Motoyasu flirted with the girls in town and sometimes decided to show off his powers, though one time one of the girls challenged him to a duel and he was down in 10 seconds flat. 

Actually, there were two other times when he flirted two girls in the palace, he got flown into a wall both times. There was a wolf-car hybrid walking around with one of them that always growled when one of the Heroes came near.

After that one week was over, the king told them to wait just one more day as, as his son was sore and had some work to catch up on. They agreed to wait for one more day on the condition that they would ask the Prince himself. 

The next day the Three Heroes were escorted to the door of the Second Prince's office. Motoyasu knocked on the door, hearing a low "Come in." from the other side. The three walked inside. 

The two walls on the sides were completely covered in one big oak bookshelf on each wall. On the floor right in front of the door lays a green rug with a glass table on it, on the sides of the glass table are two couches. On the other side of the rug is a dark oak office desk with a chair behind it. Most of the back wall is just one big window showing the royal garden.