Mafia AU

Psycho: I thought of this one-shot and the next one after reading a Random post on Tumblr about another fandom Mafia AU. Naofumi x L'Arc

______________

Everyone on the Black Market, the Dark Net and everything like it knows the name, L'Arc Berg. He was the Crime Boss, but he never got caught. When people tried to send assassins after him, the assassins either joined him, the people who sent the assassin(s) got assassinated, or no one ever heard from either of them again.

Many people feared L'Arc, others, (mainly women), wanted to go out with him to both be safe and have a lot of money, but L'Arc never went on dates or spoke about anything related. When high standing businessmen and other Mafia Bosses offered their daughter's or sometimes son's hand in marriage, L'Arc quickly and subtly changed the topic.

Only those close to L'Arc knew the truth.

He was just a messenger of the Real Boss. The one people should fear but no one knew. The one who knew everything going on in the dark part of Society. The one taking care of everything in this particular Mafia.

Naofumi Iwatani. This mastermind behind the Reaping Shield Mafia.

And L'Arc Berg's Husband. And a father of two.

And Naofumi knows everything about everyone. And if there's something he doesn't know he'll find out. If there's something he wants to be done, one order that L'Arc passes on and it's done. This also means that he's able to keep anything a secret.

Though everyone in Reaping Shield knows Naofumi as the Boss' messenger and informant.

_____

L'Arc was on his way back to his mansion, happy to finally be done with his work and getting to go home to his beautiful house husband and kids. Therese sat in the passenger seat of the black and bulletproof SUV with black tinted windows while Glass drove.

L'Arc could see the car pull up through the driveway and into the garage.

Glass parked the car between L'Arc's many other Cars. She and Therese got out, Therese quickly going over to open the door for L'Arc. L'Arc stepped out of the door, walking over to leave to the garage through the door into the house.

L'Arc went up the stairs to the second floor, Therese and Glass following before looking back at the two.

L'Arc: "I want you two to stay with Filo and Raphtalia." He told the two who nodded with smiles on their faces, both having gotten close to the two younger girls.

The two went to the Living room where they could hear Laughter coming from Raphtalia and Filo while L'Arc went the opposite way towards his and Naofumi's room.

L'Arc entered the soundproof Master Bedroom and looked over at the bed. Naofumi was sitting against multiple pillows, a laptop in his lap and a smug look on his face

L'Arc noticed that Naofumi didn't pick up that he had entered.

L'Arc silently went over to the side of the bed and sat down, alerting Naofumi of his presence.

L'Arc: "Why're you looking so smug?"

Naofumi: "Some people from my high school came to my college today and kept disturbing my work and spreading rumors about how I apparently raped and sexually assaulted girls from freshmen year and after that. I had Levy from Fairy Tail give me some dirt on them and now I'm posting it."

L'Arc: "Is it the Four Idiots again?" He took off his shoes and got into bed beside Naofumi.

Naofumi: "Yep. Gotta get some work done about some Raven Tail who thinks they can try to get rid of Fairy Tail again." He told L'Arc