Demon King

Psycho: It's not the same as Demons, Demon, or Kind Demon Lord

And G U Y S! We hit over 1 K Reads! Woohoo!!

______________

'Hundreds of Years ago, the sky changed color while Monsters fell from it, causing chaos and destruction all over. These were called The Waves of Apocalyptic Destruction. 

A group of alchemists created Four Weapons to fight against the Waves of Destruction. The Four Cardinal Heroes. A Spear, A Sword, A Bow, and A Shield. 

Heroes were summoned from other worlds to fight the Waves with the Four Cardinal Weapons. Every time the Waves would get beaten, they would reappear after another 100 years. The continued for 700 years. 

Another batch of Heroes had just been summoned. The 7th generation of Heroes. But on the day after the summoning, the Shield Hero was accused of Raping his Party Member, who first Princess. He was ridiculed, harassed, and even raped. He had turned cold and ended up buying a weak batch of slaves, three small Demi-Human Girls. He raised the three Girls and they became as close as family, he Shield Hero seeing them as his own children. The Shield Hero raised two Filolials too. A King and a Queen. 

The Shield Hero later fell in Love. Sounds romantic right? Not really, as his Lover turned out to be from another world and had been convinced to kill the Four Cardinal Heroes to save his world. The Shield convinced his Lover, the Scythe Vassal Wielder, not to kill him and the heroes, because he believed they could save both worlds. And so, they fought together to save both worlds. 

But that's not what happened. One day, the Shield had gone out on a short quest, when he came back to find his only two friends, three of daughters, and his lover, all dead in the middle of the street of the capital of Melromarc. One of his Daughters and his Son weren't there, but the many burnt feathers laying around showed that they had been burnt to death. 

The Shield couldn't contain his anger and his powers ran wild, burning everyone and everything around him in his fit of rage. The Shield used forbidden magic. Shadow Magic. He used the magic, but it turned on him, turning into what everyone had called him the whole time of him being in that world. A Demon. He turned into a Demon, losing the Shield while doing so. 

He then left the city burnt down and left to the southern mountains, finding an abandoned castle there. He took over the castle and used his magic to make the castle and the ground around it go high into the sky. 

He then took over the Waves and they became even more brutal, leaving even more death and destruction in their path. 

No one has been able to kill the once Shield Hero, now Demon King. That is the reason that the world keeps summoning new Heroes...'

Yastuki couldn't believe what he had just heard. He had just been reading the book his brother had been reading before he disappeared, The Legend of the Four Cardinal Heroes, when suddenly he was in some weird room with a Shield attached to his arm and three other males demanding stuff of the robed people in front of them. 

Now he was in a throne room in a castle in another world and had just been told the story of why they had been summoned. To Kill the Demon King. How Cliché.