✎ Chapter 10 ✎

(Dys)functional
Chapter 8

Toby

I wake up with an ass full of cum and groan. "Tonyyyyyy." I nuzzle into him and bite his chest before feeling Marshmallow shift between our legs.

"Mhm?" He mumbles, squeezing me.

"Your cum." I bury myself further. "I'm a mess. Would you p-p-please cl...cleanmeup?"

One eye opens. "Clean you? Like, your ass?"

"Yeah. We should shower before getting Sara." I blush. His eyes are really pretty.

"Okay..." He wipes his eyes and yawns before sitting up. "What the fuck is tha- Oh. Your beast is still in my bed."

I pout and pick her up and cuddle her. "Tony, I love her."

"I know you do." He ruffles my hair.

Poking my lip out, I pet her. "I wish you liked her."

"I don't hate her. I'm just not used to cats." He frowns.

Holding her out, I let her look into his eyes. "You both have pretty green eyes."

"Huh, that's cool. You must have a thing for green." He winks.

"It's actually my favorite color."

Tony smiles. "Cute."

"Pretty." I giggle.

Tony smacks my ass. "Come on, let's get you clean."

"Okay." I kiss Marshmallow's head and set her down, cooing when she goes to lay down on Tony's pillow.

"Noooooo." He whines

"She loves you. The warmth and your smell are good." I pull him up and hug his arm.

"My smell is pretty great." He agrees before taking me into the shower. He taps the buttplug, looking nervous. "I, uh, I don't know how to do this."

"How to take it out?" I ask and turn around before demonstrating.

"No, how to clean you."

"Kinda a lot of fingering."

"I can do that." He smirks.

"Good, because that'd be super helpful."

Tony turns the shower on warm and slowly massages my ass. "It's still red."

"Sorry. Do you not want to see it?" I whisper.

"I love seeing it red like this because I made it that way." He growls sexually.

Blushing, I cover my face. "Of course you do."

"Mhm." He bites my earlobe and slips his fingers inside.

My breath catches and I shiver. "Fuck."

"Does it feel good, baby boy?" Tony asks, massaging my insides.

"Your presence feels good."

He slowly begins cleaning me out while also making me feel good, his chest pressed against my back.

"Tony..." I moan softly.

"That's good...you sound so beautiful, Tobias." Tony whispers.

"Thank you, Antonio." I steady myself with my hands as I watch the water cascade, feeling relaxed.

Tony finishes but doesn't stop, pressing his long fingers against my prostate repeatedly.

My back arches and my breathing picks up. "T-Tony, you feel so good."