⚠︎ Chapter 17 ⚠︎

(Dys)functional
"Chapter 17"

⚠︎
Tony

I wake up to Toby struggling to get out from underneath me and chuckle.

"H-Hi!" Toby blushes. "Guess I wasn't very slick."

"You're never slick, baby boy." I breathe deeply, my chest and stomach expanding to crush him more.

"Noooooo, stop, I have plannnnnnnssssss."

"It feels so good, though." I sigh and get off of him, my hand moving to rub his buttocks.

"Get dressed." He stands and stretches.

"Fuck that, it's fucking Saturday." I hum and pull the covers back over my head.

He clicks his tongue. "Well, do I have your permission to just take Sara then?"

I come out and glare at him. "No."

"Why are you glaring at me? You could have some alone time while I take your daughter to get a dog."

My ears perk up. "Dog?"

"Dog." He grins.

"You want to get a dog? Right now?" I ask for clarification.

"Yeah. My friend's cousin found a mother on her property and she can't really care for all the puppies. I thought I'd at least check them out. Rottweilers are fun."

"I love that breed." I scratch my scruff. "Can we even afford another animal? This is really sudden, To. We don't even own dog shit."

"Well, I can afford a dog." Toby looks away. "I've had a fund since high school."

I think for a minute: "I guess there's no harm in looking."

"Yeah. I mean, there's always the cat." He giggles and Marshmallow meows loudly.

"Hopefully the dog will eat her." I huff and rub my eyes.

"Excuse me!" He throws a pillow at me.

I laugh it off. "You're so cute when you're mad."

He huffs. "I need coffee."

"Nooo, let me fuck your anger away! Your ass is so sexy!"

"I don't want all of the puppies to be gone. I want to at least play with one of them." Toby picks up Marshmallow and nuzzles her, leaving to get them ready for the day.

"What if they don't get along?" I shout at him while I quickly get dressed. Curious, I reach behind me and feel my butthole. It's still the same size, like how Toby's closes up after I fuck him open. Not that Toby's is big enough to do that. Unlike a lot of partners, I really like his size. It's perfect for me. I can suck it without hurting my throat and be fucked by it without hurting my ass. I love it a lot, it's part of my Toby, and I love every part of my Toby.

Toby stops. "They'll have to get along then. Marshmallow is good with others and if we train the puppy well, then they should be good to Marshmallow. Plus, she can hide in her cat tower if the dog annoys her."

"Okay, cool."

Now dressed, I head to Sara's room. "We can get breakfast on the way, right?"

"Sure." He checks his wallet and smiles.

"I can pay, baby. Since you're already paying for the dog." I ruffle his hair.

"But you let Marsh and me live here." He looks up at me.