Chapter 17 - Reunited

Monday came quicker than expected but that also did mean that Maya had to make a decision about her and Josh.
Of course she love duim back but she won't ever forget what they have been through.
Him rejecting her, the college snuck out, Ski Lodge, when they searched for Riley's bear, their kiss on New Years Eve, him consoling her after the Matthews almost left, all the dances they were to together, her prom and then the argument.
She shakes her head as she quickly grabs her handbag and heads out.
Maya didn't want to sit in the apartment for a lifetime but she also knew that she had to get other stuff done.
When Maya entered the huge shopping center she did walk into people she had almost forgotten about.

"Smackle? My goodness, how are you guys?" Maya asked giving each a hug.
"We're good," Farkle said as both he and Smackle holded up their left hand revealing the wedding band.
"Aw, I'm so glad for you guys," Maya said.
"With twins on their way as well. I'm pregnant with twin girls," Smackle said.
"Congrats then. How far are ya?" Maya asked.
"Ten weeks. Don't look behind ya," Smackle said as Maya turned around.

"Zay!" Maya said.
"Honey Nugget," Zay said giving Maya a hug.
"Thought you were in Austin," Maya said.
"Me and Vanessa came back last year for the boys. I have a two year old and a newborn son. Crazy," Zay said and Maya smiled.
"I'm happy for you guys. Looks like I'm the odd one out here. Single and no kids. Have you guys had a lot of contact with the others?" Maya asked.

"What others?" Sarah asked and Maya smiled.
"Sarah, Yoby. What a great surprise," Maya said as she gave Sarah, Yogi and Darby a hug.
"Looks like I keep bumping into people. How are you guys?" Maya asked.
"We're all good," Charlie said and Maya smiled.
"Yeah, Charlie. How did we end up in the same place all at once?" Maya asked giving the guy a hug.
"Don't ask me," Charlie said.
"I better get going. See you guys," Maya said and she was gone.