❥Chapter 10

Silence, that was the only thing that could be sensed at this very moment. You looked at your hands as food was slowly falling down from your head to your hands.

Tom and Aiden looked shocked at what they saw, Aiden quickly drops his food and makes his way to you with a napkin to clean you up the best he could.

Tom in the other hand he gets up and looks at the person behind you, he was angry and all he wanted to do was confront them, "hey what is your problem?!" He yells at them.

You slowly look up, only to see a girl looking down at you, anger written on her face, she let out a few words that made you feel confused yet angry, "that's what you get for hurting my friend."

But it seemed to pause for a second when she looked right back at Tom for a second then walks away quickly.

You didn't say anything as Aiden kept cleaning you up, but you stop him, "it's okay, Aiden I'll just go to the restroom." You get up from the ground as you made your way back to school and find a restroom nearby.

But before you could walk away you heard Tom's voice speak before it faded away, "what was Annie's problem with (Y/n)? I don't think Annie has ever talked to (Y/n) before."

__

As you entered the school a few eyes landed on you, like they were expecting you to come in. You looked on the floor as you kept trying to clean yourself, trying to get rid of the small pieces of carrots and any other fried vegetable you had on you.

You could hear a few snickers and some people whispering but you tried your best to pay no mind to them as you made your way to the restroom.

You needed to talk to that girl and see what was the problem, you didn't want any trouble and you needed to apologize for whatever you have done that made her act that way.

Though as you were walking you noticed a shadow in front of you but it was too late to stop when you bumped into them, you quickly look up only to see a surprised Helen, his eyes locked with yours, "(Y/n), what happened to you?" He asks.

You didn't respond as you quickly tried to take off any food off of you, embarrassed you quickly walk past him, he didn't do anything but look at you walk away from him.

Finally in the restroom, you looked at the mirror, thankfully it wasn't so bad since Aiden helped you clean up a bit, though the smell of oil and the juice of whatever food was still lingered around, it was gonna be uncomfortable for the whole day.

Though you really didn't want to get out of the restroom as you were still embarrassed that you were going back to class this way, and knowing that you were gonna meet Helen again. You scrubbed off every stain you could see on your shirt but it still felt like there was stuff on you.

You shake your head and kept going, you couldn't miss anymore classes because of this. You held your head up high and tried your best to ignore what happened.

You entered the classroom and met Helen, as soon as you entered it was like he expected you to come in, your small confidence was suddenly hanging on a thin line for dear life, you felt like going back outside when you saw his eyes looking right back at yours. But it was too late and you had no choice, you slowly walk towards your seat and look down on your desk, trying to not make eye contact with him and hope for him not to talk to you.

"What happened to you?" And there it goes, was he that curious to know what happened?

You slowly look up at him and smile a bit, "someone dropped their food on me." That's all you could say, there was really no other excuse to say, and you felt like you needed to let it out anyway.

"Was there a reason for them to do that?" He asks as he leans in to look at you closely, but then backs away when the smell suddenly hits his nose, but he didn't say anything and waited for you to answer instead.

The smell of soy sauce started to spread a bit, and it was more embarrassing, maybe it was a good idea to have stayed in the restroom for the whole afternoon.

You look at Helen once again and sighed, "I don't know what was her reason to be honest... she said I hurt someone but even I don't know who." Your hands move to your face, covering it, feeling stressed yet embarrassed that Helen had to look at you like this.

Helen didn't say anything and stayed quiet, he just looked at you and all he could do was feel bad for you. Maybe it was best than him trying to comfort you, maybe the silence was comforting enough for you.

__

Class was over and you rushed out of your class without saying anything to Helen, or anyone in that matter, you just wanted to get home and change before another student would question the weird smell you were spreading around.

As soon as you got out of school you noticed the same girl – Annie, the girl Tom was referring to – walking with someone, she was smiling as her short curly hair was bouncing as she took one step at a time, as if nothing ever happened, like she didn't feel your eyes on her.

You make a quick stop, anger slowly rising, you slowly turn your heels and walk towards her, gritting your teeth just by looking at her acting that way, anger and confusion was the only thing going on through your head and the only thing you wanted to do was ask why did she do it?

It finally seemed to hit her that you were making your way towards her, eyes showing horror as she stopped, and her friend also stopped confused by looking at Annie.

"Do you mind explaining me why you dropped your food on me?" You ask calmly, trying your best to not burst in front of her, you were in front of her trying not to let her walk away.

Her friend on the other hand looked confused but ready to defend their friend if things got out of hand.

"So you're gonna answer or not?"