❥Chapter 21

He kept apologizing repeatedly to the point that you had to shush him and tell him that everything was okay. He had no part in this yet he felt like he was at fault.

"I just don't get it, why did Ban targeted you?" He asks as he finally calmed down and walked with you home.

You just shook your head, tired of all the thinking and all this drama that just happened at your school. You never expected it to be this way and at this point you thought moving back to your old school wasn't even a bad idea. You didn't say anything and just wanted silence, it seemed like Aiden took that hint and stayed quiet for the entire walk.

You finally got home and waved at Aiden, he waved back but he didn't leave without apologizing once again. "(Y/n), I seriously am sorry, I promise next time I will make sure to stay by your side when something happens and make sure to help you." He says as he smiles, only one dimple showing on his right cheek.

You sighed and smiled back at him, he shouldn't even feel guilty of this and he should at least know, you say goodbye to him once again and close the door just to hope for a better day tomorrow.

You were hoping to see Helen as soon as possible and tell him that he should stay away from Tom, all these rumors are because of him and you wanted to put an end to this. You walked in the crowded hallways, people talking and laughing like always. You wished it was like that the whole time. Your eyes kept scanning the place just to maybe spot Helen somewhere but no signs of him.

You sighed in disappointment as you sit down on the floor against the wall, you still waited patiently, you were hoping that he would appear before the bell rang or maybe you could see him in class.

The bell rang and you made your way to your class and nothing. No signs of Helen but Tom and Aiden was there, though Tom was at the back of the class in the corner his head down on the table, he was either asleep or pretending to be but you wanted to shake him to scare him a bit just so you could talk to him eye to eye, if only it wasn't for the teacher already telling everyone to sit down as class was about to start.

You didn't pay as much attention to the class as your eyes darted to Tom's direction, he didn't lift his head up not a bit, he shifted a little but still kept his head down, you were sure he felt your presence and that's what you wanted, you wanted him to feel your presence your eyes piercing his back to let him know that he can't escape out of this.

You lifted your hand up to call your teacher's attention letting her know that you wanted to talk to her after class, loud enough for Tom to hear. Still Tom didn't budge which bothered you a bit.

As class was over everyone was getting up from their seats and as for Tom he also got up like nothing happened he casually grabbed his backpack and looked forward without looking at you, not a single glance he just walked away like you never existed.

Everyone finally left the classroom and it was just you and your teacher. "So, (Y/n), what did you want to talk about?" She asks.

"Mrs. Anderson." You say calmly, your chest slowly feeling a bit of pressure. "I wanted to talk to you about one of my classmates, he's been spreading around false rumors about my friend and I wanted to know if it was possible if you could talk to him or call his parents." You say.

Mrs. Anderson adjusts her glasses a bit and her eyes were just staring at you. "And who is this classmate spreading these rumors?" She asks.

"It's Tom, he—" you couldn't finish your sentence when your teacher quickly cuts you off.

"I'm sorry to hear that, (Y/n)." She says as she gets up and walks around the desk to walk closer to you, she puts her hand around your shoulder as she walks you towards the door, "but I will make sure to talk to him after school, but for now I need you to go to your next class as I need to attend my other students. Everything will be taken care of so don't worry." She gives you a small smile as she closes the door waiting for her students to arrive.

You just looked at the door blankly, you frowned as you were hoping she would actually do something, out of all the teachers she seemed the nicest one out of all and you were really hoping she was gonna put an end to this.

You were finally in art class and you saw Helen make an appearance, your heart almost leaped out of your chest but at the same time you were shocked to see Helen's face scratches and with a few patches on his cheek. You quickly get up and check on him, "Helen! What happened?" You ask as you scanned his face.

Helen's blue eyes met yours, he looked tired. You stopped asking question and backed away a bit, you were sure he didn't want to explain anything and just wanted to take a seat.

You sat back down but your eyes kept looking at Helen who was just ready to start class and get ready to draw. This gave you a small idea, since he liked to draw so much maybe you could draw a few bad doodles for him to cheer him up. You knew you weren't good at drawing but it didn't hurt to try to draw a few 'cats'.

You started to draw them on a small piece of paper and as soon as you finished it you passed it down to Helen. He looked a bit surprise but takes a quick look at the paper, a smile finally appears on his face and tries not to laugh as his eyes squint a little. "What is this?" He asks trying to figure out what you just tried to draw as he points at one of the little drawings.

"What do you mean by that? It's a cat of course." You respond.

Helen snorts a little and covers his mouth, "it looks like a stomped hotdog." He laughs a little bit more at the weird description he made.

You gasp in a dramatic way, trying to be hurt at that, "how dare you, it's supposed to be a cat!" You say trying to defend your art trying to hold back your laugh.

"If this is how you draw a cat I don't wanna imagine how you would draw a dog." He says as he laughs more. You two start laughing and giggling quietly as you threw small balls of papers as he kept insulting your ugly drawings.

At least it was one way to distract him, but deep down you couldn't stand seeing him like this. You really wanted for Helen to have a happy life in school.

And you were gonna make sure that Helen would have a happy year in this school.