Chapter 3 YOU?!

•KIM YUJI POV•

ArghHhHh! That boy! He ruined my day:(
I am supposed to be enjoying my last 2 week of vacation. But, oh well🤷

When I arrive at home i set all the paper bags at the couch and then I quickly walk to my room and I'll just take a bath.

Then when I enter the bathroom I fill up my bathtub then I put some bubbles on it. Then i sit at the tub and lean at the end of it.

*Sighs* this is pretty relaxing tho. It washes my problems away. But then something flashes through my mind, it was  the guy who I bump into the mall earlier.

I kinda notice that he has that sharp jawline, perfect nose and his chest is kinda hard like seriously my head really bump that hard into him to make me feel like this? I then facepalm myself because of what I did.

Stupid me. I shouldn't walk while scrolling at Twitter and also... My banana milk *pout* it's my favorite drink:<

*TIME SKIP AFTER THE BATH*

When I'm done with that bath thingy I then wore the robe and a towel in my head then i head downstairs so that i'll arrange the things that I bought.

But I notice that I have missed 5 calls from my brother with 3 voice mail and he spam me with his messages.
Then I press his voice mail and listen to it.

"SIS! I'M HEADING HOME ALRIGHT?! ALSO I'LL BRING MY FRIENDS BECAUSE WE NEED TO STUDY AND PLEASE I DON'T WANT THE HOUSE TO BE HELLA UNORGANIZED YA HEAR ME?!" he told me at the voice mail and it was kinda loud. I guess they are listening to some rock music.

Then I back read at the message that he was spamming me then I stop at when he texted me that....

"Be right there in 10 minutes"

Then I checked the time it was 9 minutes ago. Then I was there stared at his message eyes wide then I hurriedly get my stuff and running upstairs until the door open and my brother hugged me in his embrace then i saw his friends and the guy that i don't want to see.

"YOU?!" We both said. And I can't believe it.

•CHOI SAN POV•

"Hey guys, it's study time" our leader inshort hongjoong said while he was checking the time on the wall clock

"But, can we study at my house? I kinda forgot all my things there because I'm on a hurry when I went here and I promise that my sister isn't that loud unlike wooyoung"  -hongjoong

"HeeeEeeEeeEeEeeeY"  - Wooyoung

"Sure" seonghwa hyung said.

Then we all start to get our things and we headed into hongjoong hyung's house but before that he called his sister about 5 times but she didn't pick up her call so he got worried and voice mailed her. But she didn't response again.

"Hey hyung, everything alright?" Yeosang hyung ask them he shakes his head.

"Seonghwa hyung can we exchange position please? I'm just gonna spam her with my messages" hongjoong hyung told him then seonghwa hyung just nod.

Then the both of them exchanged position. Hongjoong hyung is in the passenger seat while seonghwa hyung is going to drive.

"Hyung can you please drive faster? I'm getting worried sick." Hongjoong hyung told him that then seonghwa hyung just nod.

"But we need to drive safe so I ain't going to full speed this car. I understand you hongjoong but we also need our safety got it?" Seonghwa hyung told him that and hongjoong hyung just sighs.

I know how much important her sister is to him because she's only his family. But we didn't met her sister before so yeah....

After 10 minutes we already have arrive and hongjoong hyung being him and a protective brother he run into his house and then we followed him and right there I saw hongjoong hyung and hugging a girl--- wait....

THAT'S HER?!!!! HONGJOONG HYUNG'S SISTER?! IS THIS DESTINY?!

Then she saw me and we both yelled "YOU?!"

She saw me still with that shock expression then hongjoong hyung let go of her and i found myself staring at her like woaaaah...

She only wear her bathroom Robe that is oversized and I can clearly see her collarbone like damn. Then I smirk.

•KIM YUJI POV•

when hongjoong hyung let go of me then i stood their shocked and suddenly he smirk at me and that made me realized that I was still wearing my robe and he can see my collarbone. Ughh! Pervert.

"Uhhh, BTW hyung I'll just go to my room and here"
Then i gave him the clothes that I bought for him

"Aww, thanks sis love ya!" He told me and kissed me on the cheeks. I was supposed to enter my room when he suddenly yelled....

"BTW SIS! I'LL JUST CALL YOU LATER FOR DINNER WITH THEM ALRIGHT?! WE WILL JUST STUDY HERE AT THE LIVING ROOM" He yelled from the living room and I was surprise because they are going to eat here tonight.

So I just sigh and yelled back at him "OKAY" I told him.

I then enter my room and let my body fall of my bed. Argh! What's wrong with this day? Like hello? Why is he even friends with my brother? And also wooyoung is there... I repeat!! Jung fcking wooyoung is there!! So that means I'm going to have a dinner with him right? But... Then I remember him...

I don't know his name so I don't care. As long as wooyoung would be there. Wooyoung is my crush since then and my brother knew that I have that little crush on wooyoung and he already told me about it that he was hella annoying and loud but I don't care.

Then i stood up to change my clothes into some denim shorts and a croptop sweatshirt. This is how i dressed when I'm home because I feel veryyy comfortable.

After I change into my clothes i put my robe in my closet and organized my things. After that i use the blower to dry my hair and let it down. I'm just simple when I'm home so I just put some lipbalm on my lips and a base of eyeshadow for my eye. Just to have color so that I won't look like a zombie infornt of my brother and wooyoung hyung.

I felt board so i get the book that I just bought and I fall into my bed and read the book. While reading it I didn't know what time it is i just don't care about it until my door opened. And I was kinda surprised who is it..