Chapter 33 Behind It All

•BAE RIYU POV•

I stalked her and found out that she has this ex bestfriend and i used her to let my plan work.

Guess what? Her ex bestfriend or should I say.... Kwon eunmi had a grudge on her.

I think I can use her. As for Hyunmi? I just use her so Yuji can receive my message.

As a while ago we plan to use hongjoong but our plan wasn't successful but then everything change when we found out that she's going to leave their house for good.

•KWON EUNMI POV•

I heard the two bickering about me staying here at their house. Guess she had a trauma because of me

When she told him that she's going to leave I smirk and inform riyu about that.

You're guessing who is riyu? Well, I known her because of a deal from our gang to hers.

She know about me sabotaging her and made a plan to finish her off.

Well, her self is what i am annoyed and i don't know why.

I hate how others attention was on hers.

When i heard her windows opened i quickly dial riyu to come.

I was going to use my car.

"Hongjoong"

"Yes?"

"I'll be out in a while. Be back later."

I said then hurriedly go out.

We met at the crescent district so no one can suspect us.

She found yuji's location because hyunmi attached it at her backpack earlier.

When we got there just in time she was suppose to cross the road then we hit her perfectly and Riyu smirk.

We saw the girl in the counter at the cafe so we drove out there fast.

<<•NO ONE POV•>>

Little did they know that in some streets they've been thru had a CCTV Camera's hidden.

❤️
Yowyoooow
So i'm just going to share this one
Well, my mother brought me
A pendant and it's starts
With letter 'S'.
At first i was surprised
Because my name literally
Starts at letter 'M' so i was
Like "woah, San?" I
don't Know if i'm assuming
things or? HAHAHAHA
just feel free to judge😂

-AuthorNim💜