Chapter 13 Friday night

•KIM YUJI POV•

It's been a week since school started and it's kinda fun mostly when my friends are around. We are always eating together with my brother's friend and found out that they are called ATEEZ. And ofcourse to those who lose on their bet should buy food for everyone.

And I was wondering why dayeol isn't joining us? You know San's girlfriend. I just wanna know her nothing more.

This past few days I didn't even saw her and San together. So that's why I am curious.

"Hey, let's have a sleepover at someone's house. It's Friday anyways" yunhae said then shrug.

Aish! This girl really like sleepovers. But there is nothing wrong with it right? Besides she said it's Friday so like tonight is going to be 'girls friday night'

"Sooo? Who's house?" I ask then they turn their heads at me.

"Uhh? What?" I ask them out of curiosity. Okay they are giving me those goosebumps like WHY ARE THEY LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!

I'm not exaggerating or what ever but the way they look at me is really creepy ;~;

"Uh, how about your house?" Jiyeon ask.

Well, I was debating in my head if I will say yes or no cuz first my room is a mess.

Second, my brother is annoying. Well not that pretty annoying it's just sometimes he speaks like there is no tomorrow about me.

Until I come to the conclusion that I can't sleepover at my friends house because I think my brother will get lonely if I'm not eating and sleeping at home so it's clear that my answer is yes so I just nod.

TIME SKIP AT HOUSE•

Well I was a bit in a hurry because 15 minutes then they are here at our house but still my room is a mess.

When I'm done I saw my clock 7 minutes more then i smell my brother dish so I went to the kitchen and look at what he's cooking.

Woah, he cook a lot of food😮

"Why did you prepare many foods when it's just the five of us eating here?

I asked him then he just shake his head

"Didn't they told you? That the boys are invited too."

He told me which caused my jaw to drop

What. The. Fvck???

LEE JIYEON POV•

We plan to have a Friday night at yuji's house.

And of course me being me I want to invite more people who's yuji's brother friends, so I ask seonghwa if they want to.

Want to know why we are close? Well....

Because he's the vice president of the school and thanks to him and the principal the students kinda respect me. Believe me or not when I became the president of this school some students bashed me.

But with the help of them time by time they learn how to respect me. I learn how to be strong. And I learn how to be socialize with some people and trust them.

Well before yuji came we already know about ATEEZ. They are recognize by their looks and talents.

And of course the school's playboy the one and only Choi San. He never interact with yunhae, minjae and me.

Choi San has a Lot of girlfriend. If he has a girlfriend after one week he will dump them, poor girl shouldn't fall for San hyung.

But even though he's like that i saw the side of him of being clingy and..... Sweet???

He is like that when he is with his members but when he is with girls?
Trust me he is such a flirt.

I don't know why he is like that, but I know the members knew why and I think it's better if we did not knew it. I respect personal space and I respect him.

I know everybody's action has a reason.

So I just let him be.

When yuji approve that the sleepover is at her house I'm kinda shock because her brother told us that yuji never invited her friends into their house because she doesn't have one.

That's why she transferred here because her brother want to protect her.

So when it is all settled I decided to invite the boys cuz why not?

The more the merrier:3

❤️
Weyt for the next chapter
*Wink wonk*
-AuthorNim💜