Chapter 27 First Date, First Kiss

•KIM YUJI POV•

And it was Wednesday yey!!! My favorite day^~^

So basically the news about San and i was easily spread in the campus. Some of his fangirls glared at me but of course i don't care. I don't even know their names and beside why would i be affected because of some immature stuffs.

Also, he always fetch me in the morning when we are on the way to school.

Now We are at our favorite spot here at the canteen where we are being eyed by San's Fangirls.

Urgh! I hate attentions.

_____________________________

~|| FRIDAY ||~

It's the last day of week days again:<

"Hey, are you alright?" I look at my seat mate who is San and speaking of San, our relationship was fine. I kinda like his accompany. And hongjoong hyung always left me with San at our house.

"Yeah i'm fine" i said.

"Aish! I know you're lying. I told you that no lies right?" He told me and i sigh.

"Well, it's not that big deal but...."

"But what?" He said then he moved closer to me.

"Aish stop" i said and push him while chuckling.

"Aww, my baby's heart is fluttering" he told me and i just roll my eyes playfully at him.

"Yeah, baby my ass"

"But seriously, what's the matter?"

"Well, matter is a part of science. It has--"

"Hold up." He said lifting his arms like he is going to surrender at the police.

"I didn't say matter as in solid, liquid and gas. Matter as in... You know what i mean" he said and it was kinda funny to look at him.

Then i laugh.

"You look ridiculous" i said while laughing.

"Yeah yeah yeah right. Now tell me what's your problem."

"Fine. Well, Saturday is coming and i don't want it because i know all of you will hang out somewhere again" i said then lean back at my sit while closing my eyes.

"Well how about this. Let's take our first date shall we?" He asked me then i look at him.

"Ya! Stop staring at each other we know that you two are together so i hope you guys won't be a PDA ya know? Aish!" Minjae said and i look at mingi who is staring at us too. Speaking of minjae and Mingi how do this two are?

"Speaking of us minjae, how are you with mingi aye?" I tease her and she blushed.

Wait.... She blushed?! Oooooohhh i think i know what is happening here

"Get a room." She said then she glance back at her book and did some advanced reading.

"Pshh, mingi hyung take a good care of her alright?" I told mingi hyung while crossing my arms and laugh. Aww, she's cute when she is in love.

"Babe, you didn't answer my question yet."

"Fine. But where are we going to meet?" I asked.

"I'll fetch you." He told me and i just nod.

_________________________

~|| SATURDAY ||~

It's Saturday and when it is Saturday it's our first date. Yeah you heard it folks! It's our first fvcking date:>