Chapter 7 First day of School

*KIM YUJI POV*

I wake up early in the morning because it's first day of School again. Believe me or not I don't really want to attend school today. I'm a lazy person you know?

But yeah before my brother shouted at me I got to the bathroom then I washed myself.

*TIME SKIP*

I'm done taking a bath and I wear a jeans and a sweatshirt. As I told you guys, I'm a bit conservative because I don't like some of my body is being shown.

I walked out of my room and saw my brother taking his breakfast. He is eating a cereal for his breakfast.

I turned to the fridge then I make my own cereal and joined him. He's very quiet so don't mind him. He's just not in the mood to talk because he just woke up.

*TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL*

"Take care of yourself yuji!"

Said by my brother then I just nod. First day of school huh? I wish i'll meet new and awesome friends. But I don't like a toxic one.
Then i walked to the principal office then i got my schedule.

Soooo... First is Biology. I kinda like it so no probleeeem.

I entered my room at the 4th floor
section B.

When I enter the room I saw mingi, yunho and wooyoung hyung. So? They are my classmates? When they saw me they invited me to sit beside them but declined them because of their crazy fangirls.

I don't want to deal with some stuff that isn't even important. So instead sitting beside them at the top I sat on the middle row. But ofcourse them being them they sat with me.

"Why are you guys here? Shouldn't you be there?" I pointed at the top row but then wooyoung hyung answered me.

"Why should we let you sit here alone when we're actually friends? And besides, why don't you want to be with us?"

He ask then i just sigh.

"Because I just don't want to deal with your crazy fangirls and stuff."

He was supposed to tell me something but our professor walked in the room then told us to introduce one by one until it's my turn.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim yuji imnida. I don't care what you guys are doing but please don't disturb me when we aren't even partners for some project and etc. Please take care of me." I said then bowed at the end.

I then sat back at my chair when I saw some of their crazy fangirls looking at me like I did something bad to them. It's the first day of school yet these girls are looking at me like I was their prey.

I didn't mind that much because I want to graduate peacefully.

*TIME SKIP*

FINALLY! it's break time. I wish I never met their fangirls but guess what? They are surrounding me right now. Then I just look at them lifting my right eyebrow up.

"What?" I told them not harshly enough.

"Kim yuji? I see? So your his little sis. Aw. I pitty you. You aren't even that beautiful. Hongjoong oppa dressed beautifully while you? You look like a garbage. HAHAHAHAHAHA right girls?"

She said to them then they just nod and laugh. But me being me who doesn't care about a single thing of her bullsh*ts, because she's so immature like I'm just his sister what's the big deal? And if I don't wear make up doesn't matter. Atleast I ain't a slut.

"So? What do you want? Be my brother's girlfriend? Psh. As you wish. I ain't even gonna approve you to be his girlfriend eww." I said looking at him up and down then rolling my eyes.

"YOU BIT--"

she was about to slap me when someone stop her.

"NA HYUNMI!!" Someone shout at her and then she stopped from slapping me.

"HYUNMI TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW!"

She shout at her then she looked at her feet

"AND YOU GIRLS." she pointed at the girls at the back of HYUNMI.

"COME WITH ME AND YOUR ALL GOING TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND YOU GUYS ARE MAKING A FIGHT AGAIN?! UNBELIEVABLE. I WISH YOU GUYS SHOULD BE EXPELLED."

She said that give me chills. Whoa. Who is she?

"And you." Then she turned at me.

" Yes?" I answered

"Come to the principal office and tell a statement that they did to you. Don't lie I saw them with my two little eyes bullying you." She said then I just looked down kinda shy.

"Thank you." I told her

"It's fine. It's my duty anyway." She said while we walked to the principal office with the girls who's in front of us.

"So your new right? Lee jiyeon. School's president." She introduced her self.

"Kim Yuji. And yeah, kinda new cause we move"

Then she just nod.

❤️
Sorry guys if it took me long to update🤧
I've been really busy these days because
Our exam is coming and I need a
Good grades ya know🙎
But anyways thanks for the view and vote❣️
-AuthorNim💜