Chapter 29 Ex Girlfriend

•KIM YUJI POV•

After we finished our project San quickly left the house to meet his friends. I don't know what happened but thank fully San didn't change.

Today i San and i were walking on the way to school. I think this is the right time to question him.

"Sannie?"

"Hmmm?"

"About that phone call...."

"What about it?" He stopped then look at him.

And i sigh.

"Tell me what's wrong." I told him.

He looks like he is hesitating to tell me.

"*Sigh* if you don't---"

"Bae Riyu...."

Huh? Never heard of her name before.

"Who... Is she?" Sh"t why did i stutter?

"The girl who broke my heart for the first time." He told me while looking at me.

Without hesitation i put him into my embrace and let him calm down.

"Shhh, you already got me. I will never leave you okay?" I told him and he calm down a bit.

"Baby smile!!" I told him while lifting up his lips with my fingers to smile then he burst out laughing.

"Okay okay. Btw, i think it's the first time you are calling me your baby" he said while smiling widely.

When we entered the campus we go straight to my locker not until i saw this girl with a long hair and white skin. Pshh, looks like a flour or powder. Her skin color is too white tskk. She should have balanced it.

"Oh, Choi San"

Then San eyes turned to cold one. Uh? Is she....?

"What do you want Riyu?"

"Just want you to come back honey." Then she smirk.

Eww, it doesn't suit her. Then a brilliant idea came into my mind.

"You look like a powder-- i mean no, you look like a flour. Fixed your self first bij before you put your hands on my man." I told her while crossing my arms. Ha! Who said i can't roast you?

"Woah, even my girlfriend doesn't like you. Well you know Riyu, why do you need to comeback here when you already know that you have no worth here?" San told her

Roasted! That's my baby:>

She didn't even utter a word. Students are starting to stare at us and i think she got embarrassed.

Suddenly our friends came.

"You should leave now Riyu. Our life was great already. Great without you." Hongjoong hyung said.

The students start shouting 'Oooohh' but then Jiyeon stopped them.

"Well then, be ready for some surprises.... ATEEZ." She told us and leave.

"pshhh. COWARD!!" i shout at her and she didn't even turn back. As if i would lose to her.

She was just his Ex.

❤️
Second update y'all:}
HELP ATINYY!!!!
I AM ALMOST DEAD
BECAUSE OF ATEEZ PICTURES
IN THE FANKIT HUHUHU
I WANT TO BUY ONE

-AuthorNim💜