Chapter 22 Dance Number

•KIM YUJI POV•

I don't know what happened to San because after that night he became clingy, caring and always asking me to hang out with him. Aish! I should not think of anything because he just acted like that right?

Anyways speaking of San, today is the day where we will dance at the stage today. Now we are here at the waiting room and the girls decided that they will fix my make up and hair since they like my look when we are in the amusement park.

But now they put some eyeshadow and lipstick at my face. At first i didn't like the idea of the eyeshadow and lipstick but they told me to trust them so i did and now i didn't even regret it because it looks nice on me.

After they put some make up in my face yunhae fix my hear by putting some pins on it. My hair was just beneath my shoulder so it can't be on a bun. After she put some pins she let some strands of my hair fall on the side and then she put the little crown on top of it. Well, the four of us have a crown on top of our hair because we think of a princess theme.

Since minjae hair is long her style is the braid one and her little crown was on top of her hair too.

Yunhae just put her hair into a ponytail with a strands of hair that she let to fall on the side and the crown was on top of her hair too.

While Jiyeon style is like mine because her hair was short too. Well, she look beautiful so Seonghwa is lucky to have her. Speaking of Seonghwa and Jiyeon i'm kinda glad because they are not PDA like others.

When our hair and make up is done wooyoung entered the room.

"Hey, your performance is after the principal talks on the stage okay?"

Then we just nod

"Uh, wooyoung" Jiyeon called

"Yes?"

"Don't spill the boys about our look okay?" She told him and he just chuckle and nod.

~|| TIME SKIP ||~

We are here on the back stage waiting for the boys and the principal is almost done. Where are the boys? They are going to be late.

The principal was going off Stage and i was startled when someone surprised me.

"Boo!" And i whizzed

"Aish!" Then i hit him lightly and he just laugh.

"Not funny San." I said and roll my eyes.

Then we are interupt when the MC called us.

"Please welcome The Dance Number of Class 1 and 2"

And then we walked to the stage and i was nervous until San talked to me.

"Hey look at me." And i lift my head up to see him

"Don't be too nervous okay? Just enjoy the night." he said while giving me his smile with his dimple so i kinda calmed down a bit.

Then our dance starts and i only looked at San. I don't know i think i am already hipnotized by him because the whole time i just stared at him then i wasn't nervous after all. I don't know what happened but i think i am already under his spell.

When i realized that we are looking at each other while dancing i quickly move my gazed at seonghwa and Jiyeon who is happy then at yunho and yunhae, the two relationship was like the childhood bestfriend type and for mingi ang minjae i don't know i just stared at them and i think their feelings are at the develope stage while me and San? I am just thinking him as a friend but why does my stupid heart tells me something? Get a hold of yourself yuji. I don't want to be heartbroken.

Then the song is at the bridge part which we will exchange partner and the first was seonghwa hyung.

"Yuji, you are too dense." He told me and i was confused. Then the next is mingi hyung.

"Please don't ever deny it." He said which made me more confused. Then the last is yunho.

"I could tell that you like him just by looking at him" he told me which caught me off guard. I like him? But no way.

"And he..." Then he didn't Continue what he is going to say and i groan. He what? Oh come on!

Now i'm back with my partner San and i was still confused at what they told me. Aish! Could they just tell me? Why couldn't they? And the fact that i am dense really?

Now the dance was finally coming to an end and i was still confused. Then i tried to put in one sentence in what they told me but then the dance come to an end with me being close to him. I kinda got lost at his eyes then i remember what they told me earlier.

"Yuji, you are too dense. Please don't ever deny it. I could tell that you like him just by looking at him. And he..." Now the last part was they key and the answer.

Finally our dance number is done and we walked to the back stage while me? Im still spacing out.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked me and i just nod. Please, stop doing it San. I don't want to fall for you.

After we danced we came back to our table which was reserved for us. After some bunch of remarks finally they announced that they could now dance in the dance floor.

"Yuji-ah" wooyoung called me

"Hmm?"

"Shall we dance?" He told me and I turn to look at San and I was waiting for him to stop wooyoung but he didn't move a bit so I just nod.

"I noticed it." Wooyoung told me.

"Noticed what?" I asked.

"That you have a thing for him" he kept on teasing me while we are dancing. Oh boy, here we go again.

❤️
Sorry for the late upload guys
My data was expired so
I need to reload:(

Stay healthy Atiny 🤗💙

-AuthorNim💜