Chapter 15 The Game Starts

FOLLOW ME ON TWITEEEER:3
🐦: @katsuobushiflakes
And yes i watch jujutsu kaisen🙆🏻‍♀️
(Edited)

--------------------------------------------------------

I was taken a back when he pin me in the wall

"What?" I ask him

"Are you this slow?" San told me

What slow?? I show him my confused face.

"Aish!" Then he lightly finger flick on my forehead.

"Owww" I said while rubbing my forehead.

"Psh. Slow." He said his arms still on mine.

"Can you please let me go? What if my brother saw us? What are you going to tell him huh?" I told him while struggling to get out of his grip.

"So what? I don't care. What the matter here is you. Hope I can make you mine honey" he said while winking and he kissed me on the cheek then left me there.

Wait.... HE FVCKING KISSED MY CHEEK!!!
NOOOOO!!!! MY VIRGIN CHEEKS HMPFF

I hope I'm just dreaming so i pinch my cheeks and it hurts like hell. Now, it ain't a dream.

Damn it. What should I do? should I ignore him tomorrow too? What should I do?

Aish. This is going to be so damn akward tomorrow. I hope I won't see him even in school on Monday.

When he was out of my sight i hurriedly climb upstairs and let my body fall on the bed.

So.... Urgh! Now i can't sleep because i'm going to over thinking again.

I keep rolling and rolling in the bed carefull not to wake up the girls. When I can't sleep I decided to play some music to calm me down.

I played 'purple rain'. I caught my brother singing this one time and I kinda like it so i listen to it.

While in the middle of the song I drifted to sleep.

~|| MORNING ||~

When I woke up the breakfast is ready and I keep on ignoring san.

I also found out that they play some truth and dare last night. The one who isn't going to do the dare or truth will drink soju. So that's explain why San smells alcohol last night.

I hope he didn't remember what happen last night

CHOI SAN POV•

I woke up in the feeling of my head hurts like hell. Good thing Seonghwa hyung cooked hangover soup.

Speaking of hangover soup i remember what happened last night.

Broking up with dayeol and pinning.... Yuji.

Yeah, I broke up with dayeol because i kinda not like her like she only want me for money and fame. And also yuji saw us kissing or should i say making out? She requested it and of course i declined it because we are in school. You know you need to respect school.

But then she pushed me towards her so that's what happened.

Last night while they are playing Monopoly she kinda called me want me to come over their house, but i said no because i'm with my hyung's and dongsaeng's then she get mad at me.

First of all my friends are precious and she is just a girl who wants me for fame like ew? And the fact that i'm her sunbaenim.

When she got mad at me i told her anything that is on my mind and broke up with her. I don't even care for her i'm just wasting my time on her when i'm bored.

And Finally we broke up and now I'm free agaaain.

Speaking of broke up,

Did I just?? Recalling what happened between yuji and me last night is like, Whoaaaa, now great! Just great and I even called her 'honey'. Well nice job San. Nice Job-_-

Aish. This is why I don't want to be drunk because I can't control what I am doing see? I look like a badass last night even though i am a badass:>

Last night I pick truth and yunho hyung is kinda drunk and he said if i have an eye for some girls in this house and of course I don't want them to know so I just drink the soju last night that lead me to this kind of mess.

While sipping my hangover soup i saw the girls headed here to the dining area and spotted yuji. She's still avoiding me now. Well since that happened i'll try to flirt with her. And the game starts now.

•KIM YUJI POV•

I didn't look at san even for a sec scared that he might recall what happened last night and the fact that he just played and broke up with dayeol? Pshh, he is such a player. Well if he wants to flirt and play with me well I wish him the best. Setting a game? You think he can beat me? Well oh well, goodluck with that honey, The
Game starts now.

❤️
And I kinda like this chapter LMAO
I have an upcoming short story:)
thanks for supporting 💙
-AuthorNim💜