Chapter 32 Accident

•KIM YUJI POV•

School is over and this is the last semester and it's pretty draining my braincells.

We are supposed to go home because i want to sleep so do San but then this b*tch approach us again. Pshh. What now? I thought he will never mess with me again?

"What do you want?" I asked her coldly

"Well, just gonna say that...." Then she scoot closer to my ears and whisper.

"Becareful where you are going. Always bring somebody or else you are in trouble." Hyunmi said but i really don't care.

Then i pushed her away from me and walk away ready to leave but i stop and turn to her.

"I never believe in what you say in fact.... Argue with me face to face not on my back okay? Psh. This dumbass." I said then left with others.

"What did she told you?"

"Just stuff that i Don't wanna hear." I told him then walk to my house tiredly."

~|| AFTER WALK ||~

We almost approach our house until i saw a girl standing in front of our house.

She looks..... Familiar?

When i saw her i froze at my spot.

K-kwon eunmi....

My ex bestfriend who sabotage me years ago.

~|| FLASHBACK ||~

"Eonnie where are we going?" I asked

"We are going to the park where you like!"  She said while smiling widely.

Then i nod while swinging my feet since i can't reach the floor.

I didn't told hyung about this. I just run away to house and eunmi eonnie told me that she will help me enter in the windows.

When we got off the van I saw men's that wear all black and some mask.

"E-eonnie" I then walk behind her to hide but then she harshly throw me at the ground.

As a result I got a cut on my wrist which cause me to tear up.

"Such a stubborn girl." Then she grab me by the collar. Of course i don't know how to fight yet. I am just 9 years old.

"P-please let me go eonnie jebal" i told her while crying then she doesn't let me go and pull me harshly into the abandon house.

There i was locked up for an hour until nobody is there to guard me.

I think it was time to escape so i run towards the front door.

Finally i got out but then eunmi chase me.

I saw a rock then throw it to her.

"Don't tell this to anyone! I am going to keep my eyes on you so watch out!!!"

She shout while i am running away.

I just let my feet where it want to be.

After running and running i don't know where i am but suddenly i stoped infront of the cafe.

I was panting really hard then the girl at the counter saw me and let me enter the cafe. Then she gave me a water and ask who is my parents. I just told her that i got lost.

After a while she manage to contact my brother.

"YUJI!!! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU" He said and there he hug me still the both of us tearing up