Chapter 35 Who Are You?

Please support our Twitter fanpage for PH Atiny's and for those yeosang biased^~^

TWT PAGE: @Yeodicocks

HAHAHAHA thanks for the support 😂🤗

_____________________________

•KIM HONGJOONG POV•

Riyu and eunmi was in prison after we submit to the police the CCTV footage where they are spotted and where the accident happened.

It's been a week since yuji was in coma and now was her 11th day here in the hospital.

It's been a week also when we thought of us ATEEZ will become a k-idol. We also have a talent so why not try it out? Right?

__________________________

We are surprised when her hands moved.

"Y-yuji!" I call which cause the members attention are now on hers.

San quickly hug her but she gave no expression.

"Who are you?"

•CHOI SAN POV•

Finally after a week and days she is awake.

I run to her bed and hug her. I miss her so much

But those three words broke my heart.....

"Who are you?"

She asked me and I was surprised.

"J-jiyeon, yunhae, minjae, what is he doing here?" She asked.

She looks like she is afraid of me but why?

Then hongjoong hyung interrupt me with my thoughts.

"Call the doctor now!" He command. jongho and Yunho quickly run downstairs to call the doctor.

"Hey sis, you okay? Do you remember what happened?" Hongjoong asked her and i was still there at the sofa thinking why did she forgot me while she never forget her friends?

Then the doctor came and check here if what happened to her.

Here we are outside her room while waiting for the doctor to exit.

When the doctor came out I don't what happened but I feel tense.

"Well, she has an amnesia. I think her head hit the ground very bad but not bad enough because she only forget a little bit of her memory. And I think the only person she forget was you" the doctor said and pointed at me.

That's explain why. So it means she only remember me as a flirt? She never remember me as.....

Her lover? The one who make my heartbeats fast was the one who will make my heart to suffer.

I already felt those when I was 17 and now it happened again.

"She told us that she just fell of the bed which is she think it was true and the last thing that she remember was when this hyunmi girl bullied her and some girl appears which is Jiyeon? Am I right?" The doctor asked and Jiyeon just nod while still in tears.

"And that is what she remembered. Now you can visit her and we will discharge her 3 days from now so that her head can completely rest."

The doctor said and bid her goodbye to us.

I was still tearing up then wooyoung hug me and calm me down.

"L-let's go home?" I asked him and he just nod.

•KIM YUJI POV•

I don't really know what Happened and why i am here but o think it's because i fell off in the bed? But if i fell of why did i have this bandage thingy in my head? And the fact that it hurts like hell urgh!

I hate this.

~|| AFTER 3 DAYS ||~

After 3 days i was discharged from the hospital.

Yey! Finally a fresh air.

When i went home my brother told me that we will go to school together which was weird.

What Happened to my old brother?

❤️
Yo, i am baaack
So sorry if i only updated
Today. I'll try to update the
Next chapter lateeer^~^
I can't promise that but i'll try to
Update later okaaay?
BTW, happy 1.3K reads
UwU😍💙

-AuthorNim💜