Chapter 7

"What happened here?" Emma questioned

"What happened here?" Emma questioned. She looked at the dark one and pirate in confusion.

"This is where the final battle was." Reese replied. She looked down at Emma's hand, realizing that she was bleeding and sighed, "give me your hand."

"What?"

"Your hand – it's cut. Let me heal it."

"No, no. It's fine."

"No, it's not." Reese stated. "The giants can smell blood. Now, unless you want to become Anton's prisoner-"

"Who?" Hook asked.

"Never mind." Reese replied. Emma put her hand out so Reese can do her magic, and Reese was grateful that Emma finally let her use her magic. She was afraid that she would have to fight Emma on this. Reese didn't mind Emma at first. She actually thought that they were friends, but it seems that Emma thinks that she can control everyone, and that is something that annoys the hell out of Reese.

Reese comes back to reality when she starts hearing Hook's plan, "Now here's the plan – we wait for the giant to fall asleep. And when he does, we'll sneak past him into his cave. It's where the treasures are – where the compass lies."

"And then?" Emma asked.

"And then we run like hell."

"I don't have time to wait for a giant to fall asleep. The powder Mulan gave us – we need to use it. We got to knock him out."

"Actually-" Reese started but was cut off by Hook saying, "Well, that's riskier."

"Then waiting for a giant to fall asleep when we need him to?"

"I have an idea." Reese replied, but no one seemed to hear her, or they just decided to go with their plan.

"Point taken. Oo, you're a tough lass. You'd make a hell of a pirate." Hook stated to Emma. No one seemed to care about what Reese had to say and that slowly made her angrier.

"Are you okay with this plan, Reese?" Emma asked her but all Reese could do was chuckle. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"Because I have been trying to tell you people my plan, but apparently only you guys can have a plan." Reese saw that Emma was about to say something but she put her pointer finger in front of Emma's face. "You guys are acting like I am some child that has no say in anything."

"We are older than you."

Reese stopped in her place and started to laugh. "You think you're older than me? I am the same age as Rumpelstiltskin." Reese walked up to Emma, "Don't think I won't rip your head off of your body, and use your head to bowl with," Reese paused, "I can be pretty scary when I want to be. Got it, Swan?"

Hook rolled his eyes as he turned around and started to walk away. Reese and Emma were following behind him. Reese heard Emma ask Hook a question but it was drowned out by someone else talking. She turned around and saw Cade holding onto her arm.